Chapter 13

song of the week

chasing cars by snow patrol

happy new years guys

=========================================

Is it safe to say that the guy of my dreams just asked me to be his girlfriend?  did i hear him right? i couldn't have. i don't think i did. who'd want me.. him? and me? not happening. it isnt possible. im not ready. just first it was this move here. i gave up my friends. the rest of my family and my team. and thats when i realized that i wasnt ready. not for the new team. not for chase. not for anyone. no boys. no extra things that'll just make me remember my old life. 

i looked back to chase with his smiling face beaming up at my dazed one. it wavered and fell like faster than the Brooklyn bridge.  tears started welling up in my eyes. 

"just think about it. please autumn. please just think about it." he said with pain in his voice.

i nodded "lets get you home." he said as he slid his hand to the small of my back. we walked up to the counter so he could pay. he paid the bill and we headed to the parking lot. he opened my door for me and then he continued over to his side and got in. he drove me home with an akward silence between us the whole time. 

we arrived to my house and he let me get out  with no parting words. this was an excellent date. i just need to stop acting on impulse and start thinking. 

"this is gonna be harder than i thought," i mumbled to myself as i let myself in with the spare house key under the flower pot. i put it back after i unlocked the door and headed inside not bothering to put the key back. 

i turned around and headed up the stairs and entered the main hallway of the second floor. showing many pictures of me and family and a few of lydia even. lydia had become like my sister. i passed lydias room to hear a small groan. my unplucked eyebrows furrowed and i back tracked to her door. i heard another groan followed by a moan. i sucked in a breath. what the hell is going on? i went closer to the door and knelt down to look under the door. sure enough i saw some clothes on the floor. i cant believe while our parents are out that she would have a guy over. 

but i wasnt too mad about that. i was more concerned over who was in there with lydia. but i kinda dont wanna find out, but then again im scared not to know. just then my phone goes off and i scurry into my room, quietly, and pull it out. i had a text from adam. 

"party time - adam#47"

was all it said. i sighed and decided. What the hell? lets go party. the parents are out for a couple days, as usual. so i hit reply,

"be there in 10. -autumnn!"

he replied within seconds with,

"cool. -adam#47"

i smiled and shut my phone. i'll deal with everything else later. right now im having fun and playing hookie tomorrow. its not like my parents will even check. i smiled an evil smile and laughed at myself in the mirror. i pulled out my iphone and clicked on "shuffle" and it started with Breakeven by the script. i started singing and dancing in the mirror as if i was on an actual stage...

==========================

next chapter is gonnna be soooo much betterrr

and everyone dont forget to go to my page and enter the contest that i posted!