Robolympics

Third Person's POV

We start in Turtle Town as Sonic and Brody run up to a table at MTurtle's restaurant, with Tails flying behind them. Brody dusts off the table as Sonic sets theirs and Tails' lunch of hot dogs and soft drinks down on it. Brody picks up his hot dog.

"Ah, at long last! The most delicious delight ever to be devoured by the wolf!" Brody said about to eat his hot dog when Professor Turtle walka by him and Brody looks while his mouth drools waiting for the hot dog "Say, you two must be

"Ah, at long last! The most delicious delight ever to be devoured by the wolf!" Brody said about to eat his hot dog when Professor Turtle walka by him and Brody looks while his mouth drools waiting for the hot dog "Say, you two must be..." Professor Turtle said and Brody looks at him "Cut to the chase Ace! My taste buds are about to riot!" Brody said "We're in great danger! Follow me!" Professor Turtle said and starts walking away slowly "Hurry!" He said "Don't worry, Professor! We'll be right behind you!" Sonic said as the professor keeps walking "Aren't we gonna follow him?" Tails asks "No sweat little bro! We've got lots of time!" Brody said.

*Eventually*

The trio arrived at the observatory before Professor Turtle went inside "What's going to hit Turtle town?" Tails asks "See for yourself!" Professor Turtle said and Sonic and Brody look in the telescope and see an asteroid hurtling through space "Whoa! That's a big rock!" Sonic said "Asteroid to be exact. It'll destroy the town if you two don't stop it!" Professor Turtle said Better evacuate the town!" Brody said "I'll get right on it!" Professor Turtle said about to walk away but Sonic stops him "Hold it, slow-mo! If everyone in this town is as slow as you, this place will be history before you reach the corner!" Sonic said "There must be some way to save turtle town!" Tails said "There is" Robotnik said appearing on the monitor "Dr. Robotnik?" Tails asks "This TV must be out of adjustments! The picture looks horrible!" Brody said and pulls the lever back and forth turning off the monitor but Robotnik comes back on "Make fun, Wolf, but remember I am the only one on Mobius who can stop that asteroid!" Robotnik said "All right, bot breath! What's the catch?" Sonic asks "Today is the Mobius Robolympics, and I challenge you two to meet me at the games! If you two win the most gold medals, I'll stop the asteroids!" Robotnik said "And if they don't?" Tails asks "Haha! In that case, Turtle Town is turtle soup!" Robotnik said "You two are our only hopes, Sonic and Bridy" Professor Turtle said "Relax, Max!" Sonic and Brody said "We'll make Robotnik look like a tire old gas bag before the entire population of Mobius!" Sonic said.

*Later at the Mobius Memorial Collusseum*

"Welcome, everybody to Mobius Memorial Collusseum, where the 23rd Robolympics are about to begin! In this corner, weighing 27 pounds both and capable of speeds in excess of Warp factor 9, those Freedom Fighter and friends to all, Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf!" The rabbit gardener announced as Brody and Sonic raise their hands as the citizens of Mobius cheer while Robotnik's badnik jeer "And in this corner, 375 pounds of repulsive, fiendish flab, despised by beast and bot alike, Dr. Robotnik!" Rabbit said and Robotnik's badniks cheer while the citizens of Mobius jeer "Those fools won't be cheering Sonic and Brody much longer! Is everything ready?" Robotnik asks "Yes, your wickedness! We've mined the track, Sonic and Brody's equipment is booby-trappee and we're armed andready!" Scratch said "Good! In that case, let the games begin!" Robotnik said.