CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: DREAM

ADELAIDE'S

After me and Levi ate breakfast today, we spend the whole day reading and answering the lectures delivered this morning. Levi also needed to go out for a Eren's Titan experiments. Then just before sunset, he came back.

We ate dinner in the cafeteria, Levi had me sit on their table, said it was for the better cause of not getting into trouble with Reiner. Of course I greeted my friends, though I owe them an explanation somehow. Maybe one of these days.

Nightfall came so me and Levi headed in his room. He said it's only fair if I sleep here since he slept in mine last night. I went for a shower first before going to his bedroom. Of course we made our for a bit before we went to sleep.

And this sleep had a dream, a mysterious one that felt really like it was real, as if it was a memory of mine.

It started with me waking up in a grassfield. Unlike the grassfields inside the walls, it was bigger and a big body of water was in front of it. Plus it was windy too.

"Ymir!"

Someone called a name and surprising as it may seem, I looked behind, like I responded to the one calling the name.

The one who called someone by the name Ymir was a boy, someone who looked like in his early twenties. My body approached him. Im not in control of my body.

Is my name Ymir in this dream?

"What is it Leviathan?" I spoke, in that dream. I came into realization that I wasnt the one in this dream, but it appears like Im just inside the body of this girl named Ymir.

She hugged the boy named Leviathan, they dont look like their siblings. Then the two kissed each other.

"I missed you" Ymir said. Leviathan tugged the hair off her face to the side of her ear. Then they hold hands and laid down to the grass.

They seemed happy. Then suddenly they went off the grassfield and entered their house.

"I bought you sanitary pads on my way home. I remembered you're about to be on that red days again" That Leviathan teased her. Ymir laughed before throwing a pillow on him. Then spoke.

"I didnt have my period yet. It's been a week since its due then" She said. Leviathan seemed worrying

"We'll go see a doctor first thing tomorrow." He said.

"Im fine. Maybe it's just because Im tired-"

"You're always puking in the morning." My eyes grew.

She's pregnant?

The day passed by and they both went to sleep. The next day, they found out she was a month pregnant. The couple seemed happy. Until on their way home, a group of military personels attacked them, killing leviathan.

It was brutal. He was being fed to the dogs as Ymir watches her, crying and begging to stop.

Ymir was then sent to a place they call eldian containment zone. Eldian? Is this what they call to the people of Eldia?

Eldia... Is it the same kingdom in the book?

Ymir was maltreated until she was beaten up but the baby was still alive. She didnt bleed out.

When she was to be taken to the dumpsters where it can be seen where a pile of corpses were being burned and convert into coal.

The strange vehicle stopped when a big demon liked creature slaughtered the guards and didnt left one alive except Ymir. The monster looked at her and she is to it.