CHAPTER TEN: FALLEN

ADELAIDE'S

Since I was already healed, I would always stay inside Levi's office whenever he's out for errands and stuff.

When he comes back, he brings food for snacks and he would always manage to pick the finest of white roses for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He just came back from the capitol and now he asked me to come with him in the headquarters' barn.

"Im taking you to horseback." I widened my eyes.

"You are teaching me to ride a horse?" I asked out of delight, he actually nodded. I silently squealed.

"For now, I will be lending you the shortest horse we have so you wouldnt have a hard time saddling." He said. I nodded. Luckily I changed into my pants and leather coat that matches the bottom. I only have a few since the women here are following some dress codes.

When we were far enough to be not noticed and seen by the others, I felt Levi's hand sneaking in my palm. I blushed.

He's holding my hand.

I looked to him but he didnt to me. It's like he does this normally.

When we reached the barn, he picked the smallest horse just for me. Says I should begin with the basics.

"Can you climb on top of her?" He asked as I looked at the horse. I smiled and nodded.

I was about to climb when I couldnt get my feet to step on the foot leash. I laughed nervously. I heard him tsked.

Suddenly, I felt two hands grabbing me by the waist, pushing me upwards to ride the saddle. I cheeks redened.

Thats the fist time someone touched me there. It feels ticklish but surprisingly, I liked it.

"There. Now when you control the direction, pull the leash towards it. Horses know where to go by then." He said. Then before we rode off, he straddle to his horse which was taller than mine. He grabbed a rope and wore to my horse's neck, then we rode together.

I was all smiles as our horses ran off to the field. The wind against my skin feels soothing.

"If I were you, screaming till your heart is out while riding your horse will pull off." I heard Levi saying. I looked quite uncertain. I never shouted before.

"Dont be shy, it's just the two of us."He said. Our horses doubled their paces which made me feel some sort of adrenaline rush.

This is it.

"Ahhhh! It's feels so good to be free like this!" I started yelling.

"I just wanted you to be proud of me Dad!"

"I love you Mom! I miss you!" Then I felt my tears. I suddenly felt embarassed so I was about to wipe my tears when I heard Levi shouting.

" You're the most beautiful lady I ever laid my eyes on Adelaide!"

And there I was, just staring at the man who made me feel foreign sensations inside of me.

"You make me feel things I never felt before!"

"I seldom smile but here I am looking like shit smiling becaus Im with you!" He yelled once again.

I was smilling and tears out of joy.

"I-I think Im falling Adelaide! Please catch me!" My eyes widened with surprise.

H-He's falling? For me?

"I'll do anything for you to fal for me-" I didnt let him finish his sentence and pushed my horse faster to stop his from running. When we stopped. I stepped on my horse's back and jump to sit on his. I clunged on his shoulder and pushed him then we fell to the grass. I was on top of him and his hands rested on my waist.

I looked into his eyes, and he dared looked back into mine.

"I already am." I said. He was stunned and actually wasnt able to move. He held my chin and lean forward, kissing me on the lips. I kissed back.

As his lips crushee into mine, I can feel his hands starting crawling to the parts of my body that I was never been touched before.

His fingers sliding down to my thighs, gripping a handful while the other hand was caressing my nape.

He bit my lip like how he bit it the last time we kissed. My lips parted as his tongue swirled inside of mine, encircling with my tongue, I didnt know that would feel good.

"Be mine..." He said against our lips colliding. I answered by kissing him more aggressively this time.

"Im yours, Levi..." I mumbled before muffling a small moan. I can feel him smirking against our lips.

We pulled out from the kiss, catching our breaths.

"Does this mean Im your-"

"You're going to be my wife." He wasnt asking. He already declared it. My cheeks redened.

"But now, I want you to live a life as a teen. I wont rush things between us. I'll come to your father and ask your hand in marriage. I know this is fast but since that day we talked in the garden, watching the stars, I know, no...Im sure you're that woman I'll be spending my life with." He said. Tears forming in my eyes.

"Levi..."

"I love you, Adelaide. You mean so much to me. Finally I have another purpose in this world aside from eradicating the titans." He said. I smiled.

"I love you too, Levi." I said. And like a blue moon, I saw him smilling again.

"Mind if I claim your lips once again, Milady?" He asked in a sensual manner.

"Y-Yes Captain-" and here we go again, with him being on top now, his kisses traveled from my lips down to my neck. My back arched out of pleasure. I didnt even noticed he already unbuttoned two pins of my top, letting my neck get exposed.

"L-Levi..."  My breathing hitched as he caressed the sides of my waist, drawing circles around it.

"Levi! You little rascal! How dare you leave me and Erwin on the c-- Ahm what the-Shit!" and like two oppositr poles, our bodies moved far from each other and looked to where that voice came from.

"Commander Hange!" I gasped. I looked at Levi who was just staring at her murderously.

"Perfect timing, you four eyed bastard." His tone was flat. Then my eyes looked at Commander Erwin who looked surprised.

"W-We better ahm. Hange this is your fault." I heard him murmuring.

"W-What the-Why me!? You were the one wanting to talk to Levi here! If he kills us I'll tell the saints it was your fault for dragging us here." She retorted.

" Cause of death, Levi's sexual frustration." With that, Levi was about to draw his blade when I forced him not to. Hange was looking at me.

"I wish I had my first kiss under the tree too! Levi I didnt know you were romantic-"

"You four eyed son of a bitch-"

"We could wait inside the castle. Hange, you got us screwed." Erwin commented and butted in when we saw how Levi draw his blades. My eyes widened.

"Fine! But I'll bet having a chitchat with Adelaide here later." She was squealing. My eyes were still in a statr of shock.

"Dont you dare tell a single soul." Levi threatened Hange. Erwin and the Latter gulped.

"We better use our ODM gear on our way back to be safe." Erwin suggested to Hange.

"R-Right. See you!" They bid their goodbyes before walking out of us, more like half running.

"Damn those nosy bastards." I wanted to chuckle.

The two of us were silent when I felt Levi carrying me bridal style.

"Levi! Where are we going?" I asked as he straddle me up to his horse. He told me not to worry about the one I rode earlier since the field has barricades.

"One day we wont be hiding anymore love. I promise." He said as he sat behind me. I smiled and nodded before resting my back against his chest.