C H A P T E R S I X T Y - F O U R : F I N D I N G H E R

LEVI'S

"I still cant believe it. You knew you will die and you accepted it until they revived you? And what's more interesting is that you waited for more than two decades for Levi's arrival as what your vision showed you!?" Just like that, as my memories regained so is my irritation of Hange's blabbering noisiness.

"Still noisy as ever Hange but to answer your question, yes. I waited for that very moment that my sister's lover boy shows up with an amnesia." I just sighed. So me meeting Adelaide is not fate huh but destiny itself.

"Erwin will love this if he is here." The three of us bowed our heads as we remember the commander who led us to what we are achieving today.

"Yeah. That blonde would have ended getting married if I were here." While on our travel to the last camp spot of the non yeagerist party, a little flashback of the two was the topic.

"I knew from the start I wont grow up with Adelaide. That's why when she showed up in Levi's office, I was pretty hesitant on how to approach her. I just went there to try and talk to Levi about guarding her and then she was the one who showed up." So he was that man with the mask Adelaide talked about years ago. No wonder why he was looking for me.

Its been hours since we traveled through horse back and now we finally reached stohess. This is where Hange told me every single non jeagerist hides.

"We're here" four eyes said. We went down and saw an old barracks and we went inside, knocked first of course then someone opened it. At first the told long haired guy acknowledge Hange but later on moved gazes to me and Aiden.

Confuse was evident in his eyes when he saw Aiden but as I looked at him intently and so does he, Im a bit taken back as I realized who he is. His eyes widened in shock and immediately lost grip on his riffle.

"C-Captain Levi.I-It's the captain!" Jean yelled in realization. A blonde haired woman with no expression came and also shocked when she saw me but her eyes also looked shock to see Aiden.

"C-Captain" She managed to utter as she looked at me but her eyes also was shocked to see Aiden. Then I realized she probably saw him before infiltrating in Paradis.

"M-Mr. Aiden!?"

"A-Annie. You're alive" their voices sound relieved and at that point I was kind of jealous to witness a reunion.

We went inside and saw not less than hundreds of people sitting in corners finding a place to rest.

"General Pixis!" I looked at the bald headed man, slowly walking to us realizing it was me.

"L-Levi" the general uttered my name. Instead of giving my salute, I walked straight to him and knelt down with my head on the floor,touching his boots

"Levi! What are you doing-"

"Im sorry for not keeping my promise years ago Sir. I failed on protecting the woman I love with all of my life." I heard his gasp when he also got that I can remember now.

He pulled my arms and assited me to get up so I did. I couldnt look at him in the eye

"You're alive. That means you have the chance to make it up to those years." i was expecting a punch or insult but to my surprise.

"Also, you have to make it up to the little-" The old man couldnt even finish what he was saying when Aiden's voice echoed in the very four corners of the hall.

"Dad." It was the first time I saw the general, not shedding a tear but sobbing as he saw his long lost son in the flesh and breathing. They man hugged each other before sayinf anything.