CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: REMINISCENT

ADELAIDE'S

We rode that machine-operated vehicle again on the way to the port where the ship we will be using is currently docked.

Today's the day that we will be executing the plan on the west coast of the enemy nation of Marley and just right before we arrived, Levi spoke.

"You know what, Ive been thinking about something." He said first. I looked at him with curiosity

"what is it?" I asked him. He let out a deep sigh before speaking.

"When I went to the palace you were staying in the night I abducted you-"

"We're not yet on war but you'll already making my head boil up." I sarcastically said

"What I mean is, I moved so quickly like Im already familiar with where is your room." I bit my lip and memories seemed to cross my mind

(Flashback)

"Your highness?" I heard a knock on my door as I stepped out of the bathroom and was about to sleep.

It's already late in the evening and I forgot that I asked Roma for a cup of tea.

"Here's the tea you asked. I also addd two pieces of muffins in case you're hungry." I smiled at her.

"Thank you. Have a great night Roma." I said. She bowed a little to me and smiled before closing the door. I locked it afterwards and placed the cup and the platter of muffins on the bedside table.

I sighed and opened my balcony door to allow the air inside my room.

It's cold tonight so a hot cup of tea is soothing.

I sighed once again as I thought of Levi.

I bet he's not in his bed right now. Knowing him he will be just sitting in his office doing paper work or cleaning somewhere.

I missed my life in the head quarters. I missed indulging food with Sasha. Bickering Jean. Laughing at Armin being chased my Connie.

I also enjoyed arranging files with Mikasa and Historia. Also feeding the horses with Eren, talking about life and our parents' back stories.

Listening to Hange and her inventions really fascinate me. Studying with Commander Erwin giving me difficult quizes to answer and he will just laugh whenever I got the wrong answer.

And most of all, I missed being with Levi all the time. We would eat together, sleep and cuddling. I missed feeling his warmth as I sleep.

I let out a loud sigh. "I miss being with you Levi." I said out loud.

"Looks like it's been a hobby of yours to think about me lately." My eyes widened as I heard that voice from  the balcony.

I immediately stood up from sitting on the bed and saw him in his tucked in white long sleeve shirt partnered with black slacks. My breathing hitched.

"L-Levi! What are you doing-How did you get here!?" I asked as I pulled him inside and closed my balcony door.

"You know it is a crime to barge in someone's home unwantedly-" Right before I could even finish what I am saying, Levi pulled me close and started kissing me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him.His palm rested on my waist while the other hand cupped my face.

"I missed you too Adelaide." I smiled and hugged him. He was stilled at first since I wasnt the type that would do the first move.

"You could have told me you were coming so you wouldn't have to climb all the way up here."