CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: TAKEN AWAY

LEVI'S

Life's getting better since Adelaide came. With her, I found another purpose to live. That is to protect her, be with her and love her until my last breath.

I woke up, feeling her back pressed against my chest. I smiled.

I lifted my hand up to brush my fingers along her hair. I started to get worry

Her hair color is getting lighter since her abilities show up. I sighed.

Im just overthinking. She's stronger than I think.

I moved closer and hugged her from behind, damping my lips on her nape before closing my eyes and breathe in her scent.

Damn she really smells so good.

"I love you." I whispered before I went up and take a bath. After I did, I went to down to grab her some breakfast. Im already guessing she wont be able to walk that much when she wakes up.

I went downstairs straight to the cafeteria. To eat some breakfast and get Adelaide food to eat.

"You woke up a bit late than you usually do, Levi." Erwin noticed. Like he meant something.

"Tch."

"The party ended without you and Adelaide to be seen. Hmm where were you both?" Hange's brows waved like she mean something maliscious.

Four eyed bitch.

Mike came closer to sniff me. I smirked. I got lucky I took a bath.

"You reak of sex-"

"Damn you-"

"Not so fast Levi. Mike, tone down a bit." Erwin hissed. Mike laughed at his nose while I really like to slaughter them.

"Enough with why they went missing last night. Now we know why-"

"Erwin Smith-"

"Oh! That's why" Hange was sarcastic.

"tch. Brats." I hissed.

"Luckily our cover up to the general really paid off. Told him hia daughter felt bad and asked to be assisted in her room. " Moblit interrupted.

Damn. I forgot about him. Sure he'll kill me once he knew about me touching Adelaide.

After eating, I went up to my room where Adelaide is.

When I opened the door, she was already up and flustered to see me. I smiled and chuckled.

She's too cute.

We teased each other before I noticed she was slightly wincing in what? Pain?

Oh yeah. I took her hard last night.

I left her in my room to go see Hange to ask some pain relievers. And also thinking of how to dodge her questions. Knowing four eyes, she'll just end up roasting me.

"What!? Oh my gosh shorty Im so proud Levi!" She ended up squealing when I ask her to check on Adelaide. I just hissed.

"Stop it."

"I never thought you will be a real man now-" I did not let her finish.

"Just get to her already. I'll be out for a while." I said and went out. I thought of buying her flowers today.

I went to Trost and bought some flowers from the market.

"Flowers for what occassion, Captain?" The old woman asked me.

Should I tell her it's for apoligizing for deflowering my girl?

Nah. Too creepy.

"There is nothing to be celebrated today. It is just a gesture for my wife." I smiled lightly.