- E P I L O G U E -

[Try reading this chapter while listening "Call of Silence" , "Call of Silence x Zero Eclipse by Samuel Kim Remix" , "Call Your Name x Call of Silence Samuel Kim Remix " and "Barricades by Samuel Kim Remix" to feel that pain and get carried away]

(Wait for speacial chapters!)

This is it guys! After seven months of writing this, it finally came to an end. And Im very much satisfied with the ending. Thank you for the support and reads! God bless all of you❤

LEVI'S

Adelaide finally slept again after that dream that she may not told me what is it about but I have a feeling about it.

I slowly got out of the bed, wore some clothes on before putting a blanket on her and went out of our room.

I immediately rode my horse and searched for Mikasa who was staying in the barracks with the rest of the cadets. I tied my horse and was about to go inside when the doors opened and I saw a panicking Mikasa so I rushed to her who also did when she saw me.

"C-Captain!"

"Eren...He dreamed about what happened-"

"Adelaide also did " I said. I looked at her and saw her scared reaction.

"He told me he had a very long dream but couldnt remember every single thing." Mikasa said. I looked at her with the same expression.

"Adelaide cant remember either." I said.

"Do you think they just came back from that long flashback of memories, captain?" She asked me. I sighed and also thought of an explanation.

"Ymir Fritz told us everyone except us will not remember even a single thing. That after she casted that memory erasing spell on them, everything will be normal. No titan shifters, no tyanic king. No Marleyan-Paradis war." She said. I was deep into my thoughts to even catch up with an answer.

Im sure I did the right thing beforehand.

[•FLASHBACK•]

"Adelaide..." I knelt down in the soil, my knees felt weak after seeing her, gone forever in the skies.

Im too late. Im already late.

The rumbling stopped. The titans disappear after exploding as well as the curse of Ymir to us shifters.

But along with that, my everything was gone in just a spark.

Adelaide.

My fists closed, punching with every ounce of uncountable pain I am feeling right now.

Damn it! I didnt even care if my fists bleed.

"Captain stop this!"

"Calm down,Levi!" I heard Hange.

They all tried calming me down but I cant.

Tears kept gushing down.

I lost her.

"This isnt true..."

She's gone, forever.

And it's all because of me. Because I cant even protect her.

The moment I remembered her, she was already gone.

I heard the others calming mikasa down, who was holding Eren's head. While me? I couldnt even hold her even the last moment.