C H A P T E R S I X : B L U R R Y

ADELAIDE'S

As I went inside our house, I was glad enough to see that Dad's still not around.

"Lady Adelaide! I wasnt informed you arrived because the carriage was still not in the stable." The head maid says as she saw me. I bit my lip.

"Lev-Captain Levi took me home." I answered, almost slipping with out first our name basis.

Then Roma and Rene butted in while giggling. I rose a brow.

Is he really this popular to women?

"You were with Captain Levi? Lady! How does it feel being so near to him?" Roma was almost crying. It's really cringy

"It was fun..." I kept my fun low key so they wont suspect.

Earlier we were lucky when there was no one guarding to where Levi dropped and kissed me.

Speaking kiss, with just remembering the thought, my cheeks bursted with red.

I rushed to my bedroom and carefully placed the rose on my vase. I smiled as I touch the petals.

Levi's my first kiss. i smilling, imagining how his lips felt against mine earlier.

It was pure bliss at that very moment.

His lips felt perfectly sealed on mine. The movement of his was very gentle yet craving

I managed to remove my dress and went inside the lavatory to have a quick bath

After I washed my body, I decided to wear a thin long sleeved dress and combed my hair. Then I left my room to eat dinner.

The maids told me that father wouldnt be able to join us For dinner.

"The general is still on a meeting with commander smith as we speak, milady." Roma informed me. I nodded and continued eating.

"Is that so?" She nodded.

"He sent a scout trainee just this earlier to inform you that he'll be out til the next day." She added.

"Next day?" I asked to repeat.

"Yes." I sighed.

"There was an attack at somewhere near wall rose. Him and commander smith are planning for a defense and killing strategy." Then I felt a sudden nervousness.

I hope dad will be fine.

Then suddenly I thought of Levi. If Commander Erwin is included, automatucally Levi is too.

"I-Is L-Captain Ackerman with them?" I asked. I saw how their faces jolted by the sudden question but disregards anyways.

"He was beinv looked for a while ago." I felt bad. He wasnt able to go back to their headquarters immediately because of me.

I silently prayed for their safety. Especially Dad's and Levi's.

I wanted to go back to my room to hide my fear and nervousness but as I was just about to walk to the corridors when I stayed still, remembering what happened this day.

Is Levi my lover now? Or are we just in this so called mutually common in terms of affection?

"Milady!"

I was awoken from my thoughts when I heard Roma screaming my name in terror, then I heard a loud and massive shattering sound. Out of instinct, I docked and closed my eyes.

Someone broke the windows.

More like gunshots?

I opened my eyes to see if everyone were alright. Good thing there were no injuries.

"Milady! your waist-" Before Rene could finish what she was suppose to say, I unconciously touched my side and I saw blood on my palm.

All of a sudden, I felt dizzy then my knees started to feel like jelly. I fell out of balance.

Then all went black...