CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: THE NIGHT AT LIBERIO

ADELAIDE'S

Just about the sun sets, our surveillance team roamed around the venue to observe where and how will be the best approach we can apply. Eren's letter described that he will be near the stage.

"The highest of military command is already in the VIP area of the venue. The trap for the jaw and cart has also been deployed already. Yelena is now in position." Jean said. Hange nodded and asked if how was the flying ship our soldiers from marley got.

"Your highness-"

"Hange, I will be fine. Besides, we cant just make me stay hear and way." I said.

"You forgot how she became that stubborn throughout the years commander." Mikasa teased me. Hange wasnt able to do anything but agree.

"Very well. But stay with me inside the flying ship." I smiled and nodded.

My chest was raising rapidly as the sun is already at complete rest while the moon already shines.

As much as possible, we wanted to avoid casualties. There were children in the venue.

"This is it. Once we caught Eren, I'll beat his ass for disobedience." I just chuckled at Hange. She really looks pissed whenever she mentions Eren but worry is evident in her eyes.

"Alright soldiers! Be on position! Eren will show up after Willy Tybur finishes his speech. move! now!" All one hundred of our scouts were deployed in their posts, waiting for signal while we flew and maintained distance.

"I dont know why but I have a bad feeling about that new titan shifter's possibility of showing up." I admitted. Hange sighed and nodded.

"Beats me. I remembered you have mentioned that titan with arms made of blade years ago. This might be the titan they have today but if it is not one of the nine shifters, is it man made or something else?" I had myself thinking with what Hange said. She's got a point.

"If it shows up tonight, Im positive you'll be able to defeat it. You blew Rod Reiss five years ago, what will happen if you will do it again now." I smiled.

"Have faith in our men, your highness. We wont lose our comrads tonight." I nodded.

I'll make sure of it.

An hour has passed when we saw a light blasted which was Eren's transformation glow. I can see from below how our scouts slowly swung in the dark, making sure they wont be that suspicious which was our advantage against Marley. They dont do man-flying around here.

"Engage! Now!" Hange signalled the pilot. The ship flew faster this time and when we reached the area, I saw Mikasa firing her thunder spears on the war hammer-Wait...

Tha war hammer. That's the the war hammer?