C H A P T E R F I F T Y - N I N E : I N T E R T W I N E D

ADELAIDE'S

I was not supposed to allow this to happen while I am here-while he is here not remembering who I am and who he is!

But silly me, simon says to eat my words.

He pulled me inside his room where we really sleep at. Locking the door, he kissed me once again and now removing his top.

He was still a gentleman to pull out from the kiss and look at me first before removing any of my clothes which I nodded about, giving him a go signal.

"Adelaide...You really intoxicate me" He said in between our lips colliding as I kept moaning, feeling his palm reaching to my limits and boundaries.

It was so long since I have been touched intimately like this. Even for a kiss.

The tension of me missing him doing this to me makes the heat increase while my hands also travel, digging ny nails into his back everytime he licks and nibs a sensitive spot on my neck or caressing my bare thighs as his other finger went down to the string of my panties.

"L-Lenos-"

"That's it baby just moan my name." He said in a raspy voice, more like grunting in pleasure.

I couldnt get enough of him already. After all this years. He ignited my inner flame once again.

Lenos or Levi, my body reacts to the touch similarly to either side.

I dont care about the paths right now, as if Im revealing things but I am not.

"T-They might here us-Ahh fuck..." Before I could say anything else, Lenos flicked his fingers in between my thighs as his other hand palms my mounds. I was already completely naked under his stares.

Lust was evident in his eyes but deep into those flashing sparks the hint of longingness which he is not just realizing.

"Do you want me to add more fingers baby?" Levi whispered as he licks my earlobe and letting his fingers move in me.

"Ahh...Lenos-S-Shit..." I couldnt say anything especially when he removed his fingers and sexily licks the wetness out of it. He made me lay down on the bed comfortably before he hovered on top, hands around the garter of his boxers as he removes it. Kissing me senslessly while I suddenly feel that familiar sensation inside my walls.

"Ahh! L-Lenos! Shit! Ahhh...Oh God!" I was moaning so hard and he just let me since there was no other people around this side of the barracks because everyone went out preparing for something.

"Adelaide...Fuck you feel so good." He burried his face on the crook of my neck, licking and nibbing the skin around it as his palms playfully caress my mounds, pinching both pearls.

"I couldnt get enough of you, baby. Scream for me." He said sensually as he continues pumping me inside.

Levi...I wanted to hum that name but I know it would just cause something terrible so I tried my best not to utter it especially since it was already a habit of mine screaming it.

"Ohh shit. F-Faster please...Len-God!" Lenos catches my lips to kiss it has he doubles the pace.

"Damn Im coming." He declared as he thrusts inside of me. Im sure he feels how my walls are tightening.

"L-Lenos Im close...Ahhh!" I tried speaking but still ending up moaning.

"Let's reach our limits together." He grunted as he pounds himself inside of me deeper, harder and faster.

"Adelaide! Fuck."

"L-Lenos!" two or three more thusts before I came, then he followed, letting me feel his load filling me up.

Both of were panting and catching our breaths are we looked into each others' eyes. Levi was not yet contented as he moved closer to me and hugging me, more like cuddling. And before I pass out, I felt him kissing my forehead and saying the words.

"It felt so wrong yet so good, but something in me screams that it was right." Then I felt him going out the bed, water was running and seconds later he came back, I just already felt the cold damp cloth being used to clean my thighs, inner and outer and especially in between where I can still feel Levi's load dripping ang sticking.

Just after that, I drifted into a deep slumber.