CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: CLAIM

ADELAIDE'S

"Can I talk to my daughter first, Commander?" I heard dad said before I could even talk. Maybe he felt that I was still hesitant about this queen thing.

Honestlt, I never dreamed or imagined that I will be in a situation like this.

"Of course, Sir. By all means." I looked at Levi first before we went out. I smiled to him, he gave me an assuring sigh.

When Dad and I went out, we stopped in the garden. I sat beside him.

I sighed first before speaking.

"Dad-"

"Princess, I know you are having a really hard time right now to establish things in your mind." I looked at him and sighed.

"I never imagined these things will happen to me." I said. My dad chuckled.

"I know. Nobody really saw everything that is happening here coming."

"Im confused, hesitating." I said.

"The spirit of Ymir, she dictates me to claim the throne. There is her influence in my body to take the title as queen." I said.

"Is your spirit telling you so? Yes Ymir Fritz is within you but, does your spirit tell you to be one?" My mouth parted. I shooked my head.

My father held my hand before looking at me.

"Dont just make a choice that you wont forget. Also choose what your heart also wants. Our minds are emotionless, but our heart feels." I smiled and hugged him.

"With or without the crown, you are a Goddess.* I sniled.

"Thanks dad." I smiled. He combed my hair.

"You dont want to be queen because of that short maggot dont you?" His teasing voice make me blush when he was pertaining to Levi.

"Dad! I-It's not like that-"

"My child, I know you too well. You are serious of him already?" I couldnt speak nor react.

Yes I am.

I heard my Dad sighed and chuckled.

"I cant believe you will be in love this young. Though you're just like your mother but, I cant imagine I would let you go this young-"

"Dad I wont leave. Yes I am dating someone but that doesnt mean you're out of my life anymore. That wont never happen." He smiled.

"If that rodent hurts you in any way, tell me immediately." I laughed.

"Dad he wont." I said.

"You cant tell, I hurt your mom sometimes, well emotionally so you better tell me. My cannons are waiting for his wrong move." My eyes widened.

"Dad! Dont you dare hurt him." My father was surprised to see my reaction

"Oh dear, you are really in love. I cant believe you'll end up with that mongrel-"

"Mom did though." Dad was surprised.

"Y-You saw her memories?" I nodded.

"Ever since I was a kid, Mom would always ask Levi to guard me in the dark, she always knew we'll end up together. She knows that I am Ymir's reincarnation, making my love interest the reincarnated Leviathan-" My mouth stopped as I spoke. My father was too.

"Adelaide-"

"I-I-That was Mom's memories. I didnt knew about that-"

"Your mother knew Levi will be the Leviathan-"