CHAPTER THIRTY: FLAME

ADELAIDE'S

I was back inside the dungeon I was locked up before I woke up. They brought me back when I started lashing out, refusing with what Rod wants from me.

He wants my spinal fluid for the abilities I have. I cannot let that happen.

"Adelaide..." I heard someone called me. I opened my eyes and saw Christa-Historia. Her eyes were showing how sorry she was. I just smiled to make her feel better.

"Historia. What are you doing here? Someone will see you-" Then she stopped me with what she said.

"I think the scouts are here." My eyes widened.

"Reiner and Bertholdt-" She didnt let me finish what I was about to say.

"They admitted that they are the Armored and the Colossal Titans respectively" My eyes got bigger.

"W-What the hell-"

"W-What-Why? You should worry about Rod-"

"He's never been a father to me. He only looked for me because of my royal blood. Once the scouts reach here, do not hesitate to go with them alright?" I nodded. She smiled.

"Then they want Eren and you to come with them in exchange od leaving the walls unbreached." My breathing hitched.

"It's good to have you as a cousin." I smied back.

When Historia left, Kenny went inside the dungeon and took me out again. I panicked. Rod wants my spinal fluids now.

"Listen, if you cooperate with Rod, he will eventually set you free. So if I were you, just go with the damn flow and stop fighting back." He hissed when I tried letting myself go from him.

"Just let me go already!" I began shouting.

"Quit shoving will'ya!? Now I get it why that brat got smitten with you dammit!" Kenny hissed and pulled me inside the cavern again.

As we go inside the glowing cave, Rod was there with, Historia? She looked fierceful than what she was this earlier. Somehow it made me feel uneasy.

Reiner was there too, with Bertholdt who did nor dare stare at me.

Those traitors. I trusted Reiner!

Reiner looked so knocked up with guilt.

Dirty playing snakes!

So befriending me and liking me was part of his plan?

Something inside me, broke and felt painful.

Reiner...Why did it have to be you?

I glanced at Eren, his forehead was covered with blood, and he was crying. I got worried

"Eren!" I pulled away from Kenny's grip and ran up to where he was.

When I got close to him, I held his face and tried wiping the blood out of his face but he was still crying and I didnt know why.

"Eren hey-"

"It's useless, Adelaide, let Historia eat me. She deserves it more than I do." Then he sobbed once again.

"Eren...What-I dont understand-" Then Rod interferred.

"Adelaide, to deeply understand what Eren meant, you can touch him, then explore his memories." He said. Then as if it was on cue, Eren's memories flashed back right through me, showing Grisha's past.

There was a family, the royal family I presume inside this cave. A girl turned into a titan herself, fighting against Doctor Jaeger but in the end, the girl who assumed titan form was devoured by Grisha.