Chapter 5: Been a Long Day

[The Demon's perspective] "You didn't answer my calls. Do you know how that makes me feel? My sister just died Kyle."

"I know, but..."

"I could sense her death. You came yesterday, but left because I blamed you," Luna cuts me off.

"I wouldn't kill your sister and you know that. A demon did. That's what I meant to tell you yesterday. The savior is here."

At first, she just blinks in silence. "This is true?"

"Yes, he's here," I confirm.

The Past: "Whatcha reading,"  a young girl swirls her hair.

"Do I know you?"

"Oh my, sorry."

"It's fine we just don't get a lot of witches down here."

"How do you know I'm a witch."

"Sense of smell," I reply. 

"I'm actually half demon too. That's why I'm down in the underground. My parents are divorced so I'm visiting my father." She looks down on the floor and kicks the air.

"I'm reading Book of Saviors."

"Wow, isn't that book banned," she questions.

"Isn't witches and demons not allowed to reproduce," I glowered.

"Haven't you heard? It's been unbanned, that's how I'm able to visit my father?" 

"That can't be true Satan wouldn't want that," I feel confused.

"How would you know that? It's not like you know him."

"I do, he's my...godfather."

"If the Savior is truly here that means the war is coming."

"It's been coming for years. Years before the both of us were born." Luna pulls a book off the bookshelf. "You kept the book," I feel surprised.

"It's what you need to help the boy. You've waited your whole life for this." Luna passes me Book of Saviors.

"I wouldn't say that, " I politely dismiss.

"I know you've planned this for a while."

"If I didn't things would be in disorder."

"Thursday. Come to my beach, we're hosting the funeral there. Will be doing a traditional Wiccan funeral," Luna orders.

"Sounds good to me. I'll bring the boy so he can pay his respects. Your sister helped out more than she could."

"Goodnight Kyle," Luna kisses my cheek.

I teleport back to Chris's house. His mom was getting dogged on the couch. Some guy with a mustache and curly hair. "You know you want this. Who's your daddy," the guy says.

Wow a daddy kink, that was expected. Where's Chris? He probably left.

I go into the basement hoping to reminisce. I remember just being a kid and coming down here. Chris and I would play hide and seek, chasing each other for hours.

He'd always find me, which sucked because I always tried my hardest to hide in the corners. It's sad to think Chris has forgotten me. We'd have the best of fun. What happens in the past stays in the past I guess.

Someone turns the lights on. I almost wanted to run and hide, currently, no one can see me. Chris's mother goes into the box labeled "Vince's clothes". The same box I go to for most of my clothes.