Chapter 2: Weak in the Knees

[Chris's perspective] "Get away from me." It follows me around the room.

"Is this better?" It...he questions me. The closest demon transformed into a regular human. With long black hair and dark monolid brown eyes. He's naked too. Very naked.

"No, it's not. You're going to kill me," I scream.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I said not to fear. You are the savior. Here to end all demons."

"Wait, WHAT!? Aren't you a demon?"

"I am one of the good ones at least." I couldn't believe what was going on. I'm one of those people who believe theirs more to this world than just humans. I'll definitely understand if demons are real, but being a savior is the confusing part. "I'm not taking my pills. This is literally your fault." I blame myself.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me. This would have made my job much more easier."

I fall onto my bed. "It's not real Chris. Nothing is real."

"Oh, I'm real. I don't have time to waste. You are the savior, you must-have Alexander's sword."

"Who the fuck is Alexander?" I look closer at his face now realizing his eyes kept flickering red.

"Sorry I haven't been in my human form for a while. "Follow me," The Demon commands.

"Did you maybe consider wearing some clothes?"

He rudely blinks at me. "Fine, do you have clothes in your basement?"

"Yeah, some from my dad."

"Good works for me." He starts to walk towards the door.

"Wait," I shout. Why was I even trusting a demon with my life? Couldn't he just kill me? "What about my mom and brother?"

"No worries I have that under control. Your the only one that can see me." Gives me more of a reason I'm imagining this. We walk to the basement. I tried not to look at his ass, but it's firmly shaped.

I flick on the basement light.

"Wow, this is a nice basement." The Demon walked around with genuine amazement in his eyes.

"What do you mean it's literally crumbling?"

"It's nice in a demon standard kid." He opens a box labeled "Vince's clothes". The Demon slips on a hoodie and cargo pants.

How did this man go from a glooping demon to a good-looking Asian? "You look better," I compliment him.

"Thanks, now let's find that sword." The Demon starts to move around boxes.

I still think math is more confusing than this. "Help me look," it seems like The Demon demands. I mean what's the worst that can happen. If he really wanted to kill me he could have. There's no point in going through the hassle of lying and being friendly to a human.

I help move boxes. It felt like years down in the basement. I almost gave up. What makes him think the sword is in here?

Out of all the places in the world why would it, the sword that could end all demons be in my basement?

"Finally." He pulls the sword from under a bin. It had to be the longest thing I had ever seen. "Here," The Demon passes it to me. I almost dropped it from its heavyweight. "We have to activate it."

"Look, I don't understand anything. Plus I have school, so whatever I have to do you're going to have to wait."

"Watch your tone. I can kill you easily," The Demon threatens.