CELDIC U

Full Name 
Amida Hikaru

Nicknames 
*Fox
* Karu 
*Mida

Prefered Name
Hikaru 

Age 
Although he was a simple fox for a long time he has only been a Kitsune for 20 years which he calls his true age, since his life as a fox is mostly a blur of being a wild animal. 

Gender 
Male

Sexuality 
Pansexual

Species
Kitsune 

Face Claim
WonHo

Face ClaimWonHo

Personality Hikaru is rather refined, dainty and elegant

Personality 
Hikaru is rather refined, dainty and elegant. At least that is how he is often presived, most of this is a vail he wears which lightly covers his true chaotic and playful nature. Much like other forms of Japanese Yoki Hikaru loves to play pranks and mess around with other people, more often then not humans. He has never had the intention of harming others he simply wants to have a little fun with them, on this note Hikaru is also rather flirtatious. He has a friendly attitude which tends to move a little past friendly in certain situations which have gotten him in trouble, although he's hardly ever serious about a romantic venture he has never said no if someone has offered up the opportunity. And although he has had his fair share of physical love affairs Hikaru has never fully connected to someone on a more spiritual level, a part of him worries that when he reverts to his fox form a lover would leave him and he refuses to let himself be hurt like that. 

Although Hikaru has never really been heartbroken he has seen countless human couples over his years as a simple fox, he craves the affection they had while also fearing the abandonment many of them went through. This fear has also kept him away from making close friends, although he wants to share himself with the people around him he hates the idea of them leaving or rejecting him. 

Hikaru has been known to be rather benevolent, when he isn't pulling pranks he often helps those around him without question. He has a kind and loyal heart, and will always remember someone who has done him right. Although on the other side of that coin he will always remember someone who has done him wrong, he may only treat people with the upmost kindness but he has the potential to really destroy someone who has hurt him. At times Hikaru can come off a little forceful and clingy, a trait which tends to drive people away from the fix demon. But if often comes down to his need for attention and approval. 

Likes / Dislikes 
Likes: Beauty,  Admiration , Control , Flowers , Foxs , Jasmine Tea , pranks
Dislikes: Uglyness, Being disliked, losing control, dirt, dogs and cats, coffee

Fears 
Rejection and lonelylness, he has a fear of being rejected by those around him hated and left to rot alone forever. 

Powers 
*Transformation (Since he is primarily a fox his human appearance is part of the transformation ability, although he can change into others things but all will have a foxlike look about them) 
*Long Life (he is able to live for thousands of years, although not eternally) 
*Animal communication (Due to once being just a fox he has the ability to comune with animals) 
*Fox Fire (A blue flame they can summon to light the way or harm enemies) 
*Illutions (Similar to being able to transform he is able to create small illutions around him, although they can been seen through) 

Other 
Hikaru wears a silver amulet that glows under certain light, if you touched it it would feel warm. The amulet if very important to him and he has never been seen without it.