Jasper

Name: Jasper Declan Holmes

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

S/O: Zoe

Job: Student, swimmer

Personality:

Jasper is a laid back and rather friendly guy, although his appearance tends to make people think he's a 'bad boy' with his leather jacket and stern icy face.

But really he's not, he a real ruggish dude, who loves having fun and getting into a little trouble.

He can be aloof at times, which really just adds to his ' bad boy' image. He prefers being friends with males mostly because he believes girls come with too much drama, and being the only boy out of five children who can blame him?

He thinks he's a charmer, when really he's more of a 'make a fool of himselfer'.

Which has led to many a slap. Although these days girls tend to only dump him when they realize he's not the cool silent type they thought he was.

He's the type to run straight into problems head on, and never really thinks about the risks.

Although aside form all this he's rather smart, he always gets good on his grades, well he would get better if he tried but he tends to breeze through life. Why try when you're already passing?

He's a real sport nut, he plays basketball, and dose swimming. Use to to gymnastics but got a little too tall.

All and all he's a real 'dude' kind of guy.

Background:

Jasper was born in a set of triplets, as the youngest. and right after that, two others were born, one after the other. And so all the children in his household are in a close age range.

But, they are also all girls. Aside from Jasper.

Growing up in a house full of girls puts a lot of things into perspective for someone.

For one, he has never in his life made a sexiest remark. On no, he would have been killed.

His mother was a stay at home mum, until the kids were old enough to take care of themselves then she got back into hockey, she has played professionally since.

He was close with his dad growing up since the two were the only males in the house, he came to every one of Jasper's games and competitions. 

It wasn't just his home family that was large, it seemed that his extended family extended to people who weren't even blood related and so he has ALWAYS been around a lot of people. Never knowing what it was like to be completely alone.(is the future son of Adrian and Declan)

(is the future son of Adrian and Declan)

Ten Fun facts!

. Lives off protein shakes

. Hates sweet food

. Plays basket ball for fun, swims professionally

. Is upset about how tall he is getting

. Finds most of his sisters annoying

. Has a high IQ

. Has a youtube channel, filed with nothing but stunts from him and his friends

. Is a cat person

. Hates musicals

. will beat up anyone who messes with his sisters