Toni

Name: Antonio Aleo (Toni)

Age:  22

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Significant other: Kiernan? kinda on and off

Job: Actor

Appearance: Media

Personality: Toni was some what of a bubble child. Growing up without any trouble really, always being in the light of fame and all.

He's rather, sensitive and sweet at times. Most diffidently a push over.He's a people pleaser and will bend over backwards to make other people happy. He can be talked into anything, from cleaning up after you to getting into a little trouble.

But he will always be the worrier of the group, telling you the entire time that something bad will happen.

Toni, has a jealous streak to him. Finding himself attached to people easily. And attached to the wrong people, he has an on again off again boyfriend. Which he pretends to not care about while they aren't together, but it's hard to keep himself away.He knows it's bad for him, but he's addicted.

Bio: He had a similar life to his sister, but always taking care of her made him more caring then her. He's always been good at acting, it came as a natural talent to him which is one of the reasons his sister doesn't really like him.

Toni was a very privileged child, he grew up in the spotlight. Both his parents widely known actors from Italy. He was brought into this world at an early age, and didn't have to do a lot of work to stay in it.

Although he is a talented actor a lot of people throughout his entire life have assumed everything he is is because of his parents.

He met his best friend on one of his latest gigs, a tv show.But hasn't seen him since it ended. He got a part in this from just getting a call from his agent saying they wanted him. And so here he is.

 And so here he is

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

10 fun facts!

1. His hair is not natural

2. He loves his sister even though she is a bitch

3. He's willing to help anyone no matter who they are

4. He's a real softy

5. He doesn't think Kiernan should like him.

6. He hates it when Kiernan flirts with other people, which happens a lot since they're not really dating all the time.

7. He's a tiger in the bedroom ;)

8. He's Sweden when it comes to a fight

9. He likes sweet food

10. He wears makeup a lot to cover up freckles

OC Bookletजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें