Enemies of the Heir Beware

,

Name:
Osman "Os" Lestrange

Age:
22

Gender:
Male 

Sexuality:
Pansexual 

House:
Hufflepuff 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Personality: 

Os is everything his father could have ever wanted, cunning, cold and silent. In the public eye, he is the perfect son. Always eager to please his father, Os is never one to argue and follows orders without question or thought to them. If you manage to have a conversation with Os you will find him to be rather witty, if not funny although those moments tend to never come out (At least not around humans). Os tends to distance himself from others, he has long since stopped trying to make friends or reach out to others. Because of this distance,  a lot of people would see him as awkward and even claim he's a little (Le,)strange but that probably comes with the family. 
Os has a strong connection with creatures, both magical and not. He finds them easier than people and never shies away from them even in times when he probably should. His father would call it Os being brave but really it's Os being lonely. Although a complete introvert Os is still a Lestrange and with that comes a rather unique attitude, he may seem off to some and just plain weird to others never really being able to blend in with either his style nor personality. 

When need be Os can talk perfectly and convince someone of anything, at times he has used this little gift to prank others, once he may have even been known as fun and outgoing although not recently. When in a normal conversation, however, Os is often lost for words and will at times stand in silence simply because he doesn't know how to respond. He has also been known to turn and walk away when spoken to, not out of rudeness but more out of being overwhelmed. 
Os is shy, antisocial and a bit of a mummies boy. He has been doted on his entire life by his not quite right mother and it has had an effect on him. There is a darkness to Os, deep despair hidden behind everything else. It is a part of him that even he won't explore in fear of what he may become. 

History:
Osman was hidden away during the first war and kept secret from the world until it was in his fathers grasp. Because of this he never met many people and was a very shut off child. Something his father had to beat out of him. He was sorted into his Hogwarts house far too late in life since he never attended the school, it was simply a formality that his parents put him through. Even when his house was called out though it was dismissed and they claimed him to be in Slytherin all the same. That is something none of them ever mention. His mother has always been too much, he was her everything, her link to the dark lord and her life. She did everything for him and would keep him close away from the world in an attempt to keep him safe. 

That didn't really work out well for his mental development but he has remained close to his mother even as an adult. As a teen, Osman discovered he hated people and would often go hide away from them, finding friends in creatures. Mostly snakes. He would talk to them for hours and they are how he developed his sense of humour. To this day Osman is loyal to his father, and his mother. He's being trained to become the next dark lord and has no problem with the dirty work that comes with it. At least that's what he thinks. 

Blood Status:
"Pureblood" According to those around him. But actually a half-blood. 

Wand:
Laurelwood, Phoenix feather core 12 1/4 inches and supple flexibility. 

Side:
Voldemort's army 

Other:
Has a pet snake called Elise. 

Patronus: 
Siberian Cat

Boggart:
His father 

Aesthetic: