Gin

Role 

Role 

The General 

Name 
Akihiko Gin

Nickname 
Gin

Age 
looks: 18
Is: 600

Birthday 
AUG 28th

Gender 
Male

Sexuality 
Pansexual

Face claim 
Yoshi (treasure) 

Face claim Yoshi (treasure) 

Personality Gin is often considered the life of the party often throwing extravagant mixers that go above and beyond

Personality 
Gin is often considered the life of the party often throwing extravagant mixers that go above and beyond.  He's rather  easy  to get along with and easily trusted by the masses for his bright and charming personality. This, however, is often a front, for being nice to people is an easy way to get what he wants. In truth, Gin is often quite Cold, Calculating, and almost emotionless, easily throwing others into dangerous situations if it gets them what they want. He manipulates the pieces around him as though he were simply playing a life size game of cheese, finding even the higher ranked piece expendable...

Throughout his long life Gin has had many close and personal relationships however he has thrown all of them away with the drop of a hat if it meant he could gain something out of it, and he has never once fully given himself to someone (at this point he really doesn't think he can). When it comes to other people he is attracted to them based on their mind and usefulness, having never been one to worry about looks or status. Back in the 'good ol days' he had his fair share of affairs with both witches and werewolves, however after what happened he holds a tight grudge against the witches, holding them responsible for the werewolves also leaving the vampires side. 

In his mind if the witches never rebelled then the werewolves wouldn't have either and for that he will never forgive them. To him werewolves were a useful tool, and what he liked to call 'vampires best friend' if he could he would like to go back to those days of having a wolf by hi side but right now he doesn't see it as being possible. 

Backstory 
Gin was a sweet and naïve human who just wanted to explore the world, and he had a rather large and poor family. Being the eldest child Gin would often take care of his younger siblings and do most of the chores, which included tending to their small mountain farm and taking produce down to the town by their home. 

He was especially close with his youngest sister who at the time was five years old. One day his sister begged him to let her go with him, he was going to be in town for about two days time and he promised she could go with him next time, this turned out to be a terrible mistake for when he arrived him he found his entire family had been killed. Ripped apart as though by a monster, the pain and fear overwhelmed him as he searched each body checking for any signs of life. 

All were cold and lifeless, except his little sister. She was struggling to breath and although she was cold as ice she still seemed to have life in her. Gin did all he could to take care of her until the next night when she woke, he was so overjoyed that he couldn't react when she attacked him. The monster that killed his family had turned his little sister into a monster, and although she was small she was far stronger than she had ever been. 

She ripped at his throat and he struggled to hold her off, unconsciously grabbing a broken chair leg and stabbing her through the back. She collapsed in his arms dead while he laid there and bleed out. Her blood bled into him and the next time he awoke he was no longer human. 

Gin has little to no memory of when he as human, sometimes when he dreams he vaguely sees the image of a small girl and he is plagued with nightmares (daymares?) about her but when he wakes it's as though he never saw anything at all. 
From the moment he was turned Gin as excelled at being a vampire, he rose up in the ranks quicker than those who came before him and he was still a young vampire when he had his own small army of wolves. 

(Let me know if I need to change anything for this I kinda just went for it) 

Strengths 
- His mind 
- His ruthlessness 
-Lack of strong connections 

Weaknesses 
-No one he trusts 
-Lack of empathy 
-Soft spot for wolves 

Likes 
-Loyalty 
-Dogs 
-Planning things out 
-Having control 

Dislikes 
-Lack of control 
-Children 
-Witches