Aquamarine

"There are none in the world, as beautiful as she was..."

Rank :
Prime

Name:
  Daneli "Aquamarine" Valentine 

Age:
p: 20
R:  544 not that he's counting

Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance: 

Personality: Denali has been to a lot of places in his life and has also lived in Haven on and off for longer than most of the people there have been alive

Personality:
Denali has been to a lot of places in his life and has also lived in Haven on and off for longer than most of the people there have been alive. The supernatural element to Haven is what attracted him to the place.

Denali has spent many years tuning himself to be calm and collected, he prefers to asses situations before dealing with them and is often very statistical about everything. Everything he does has been planned out from the clothes he wears to the people he kills, everything must be perfect but this isn't due to needing it to be that way.

Daneli is scared, even terrified of what he was before and he feels that if one thing is out of place he might revert back to the way he was before he had control.
In truth, Daneli has always been rash and implosive which is really how he ended up a vampire in the first place. He is ruled heavily by his emotion although these days he tries to push it down and pretend it's not there.

Of course, aside from his obvious flaws, Daneli has an interesting sense of humour, he enjoys taunting other supernaturals and teasing humans when he knows they know nothing.
He has an aura of control and commands about him although that can quickly melt away if something isn't going his way or something is out of place. 

Country: 
America 

Alliance: 
True Neutral 

Weakness: 
Children, women who look like his wife. His intense hate for the Spanish. Pressure. Anger issues. 

Strengths: 
Charm, Intellect really he just has a silver tongue. 

Fears:
Becoming a monster. 

Background: 

Daneli had a peaceful life in his tribe back when he was still human, he had a wife and a baby on the way. He was a hunter and son of the chief, and even though he was meant to take over as chief in the years to come he was always looking out for something more. 
It was around his 20th year when white men started settling around them, to be more specific it was the Spanish that settled near his tribe. 

Daneli was overwhelmed with curiosity for he had never seen white men before, against his father's wishes he ventured out to examine them only to be caught by their commander. Daneli was tortured for the location of his tribe and would have been killed if a mysterious woman hadn't of appeared out of what seemed to be nowhere and rescue him. 

The woman was different from the other strangers, she was gentle and kind. She called him her Aquamarine and she gave him what she considered a gift. 
By the time Daneli awoke in his new life he realised he had been away from his family for over a week and wished to return, the woman Lilith told him not to. That he wasn't strong enough to see them. 

Daneli headed her words until one night she wasn't there, he never found out what she had left to do but he took this opportunity to go home. 
It had been a few days since Daneli hat drunk blood, but his mind was set on seeing his wife. 
Upon arriving he found out she was giving birth and he rushed to her side, this was a mistake. 

The blood from the birth drove Daneli over the edge and before he even had a chance to see his newborn daughter he went into a blood frenzy killing everyone. 

By the time Lilith found him it was too late. 
The two spent the next 100 years together, although for most of it Daneli was consumed with guilt. Even to this day he can see his wifes face in a lot of women and wishes at times that he died along with her. 

Thoughts on Vampireism: 
Wishes he could become human again, and he finds it to be a curse but is too afraid to kill himself.