Chaos Rising

NameCaliban Hugh Gerorth

Name
Caliban Hugh Gerorth

Meaning
Caliban = Black 

Hugh = Heart 

Black Heart 

Nickname
Cal 

Age
19

Gender
Male 

Sexuality
Pansexual 

Species 
Demon 

Appearance

PersonalityCal is the first to bring up his family heritage and isn't afraid of flaunting his wealth and power around, he has no close friends and often just scares people enough or buys them into hanging out with him

Personality
Cal is the first to bring up his family heritage and isn't afraid of flaunting his wealth and power around, he has no close friends and often just scares people enough or buys them into hanging out with him. It may seem like a sad life but he believes that if you don't put your heart into the people around you then they can't hurt you. He has a rather morbid sense of humour and seems to have no empathy or even sympathy for the pain and plight of others. He's used to getting everything he wants making him spoiled and rotten all the way down to his core if he sees something he wants there isn't a thing in heaven or earth that can stop him from obtaining that thing. Cal is cunning, he works behind the scenes to twist things to his advantage and has no problem using people to get to his end goal. Although he can come off as cheeky and playful at times, generally only around his 'friends' or even frenemies, he loves playing games and the higher the stakes the more fun it is. 

Much like his friends Cal has never had a serious love interest, he enjoys playing with people and always having the best looking guy or girl on his arm but never has he had true feelings for someone. If he doesn't love them they can't hurt him, right? but that doesn't mean he will stand for cheating if someone he has claimed as his own turns against him there will be hell to pay and this goes for his so-called 'friends' as well. Betrayal is the one he will never do, nor stand for. 

Tier
Malevolent 
He was born into that tier and has no problem with it 

Abilities
Enhanced strength and speed: As a demon, Cal is stronger and faster than the average joe. 

Mind reading: Cal can read the thoughts of people near him, although this can be blocked if the person has a strong enough mental wall to push him out. 

Telekinesis: Cal can move objects with his mind, this is also his main form of fighting.  

Beast transformation: Cal can turn into a large demonic beast, in this transformation his eyes go black he grows horns, his skin turns grey and he grows twice his size his shape becoming more animal-like than human. In this form, he has little control over himself and will give in to animalistic impulses. Which is why he tends to not to it unless cornered. 

Likes
- Getting what he wants 
- Games 
- Stirring the Pot 
- Cats 

Dislikes
-Liars 
-Betrayal 
- things not going his way 
- Losing 

History
Cal had a lot thrown on him as a child, he was expected to be the beast. The strongest, the smartest and the most powerful. His father had no love for him and only praised him when he accomplished something which is what drove him when he was younger. His mother, on the other hand, was rather loving and doting, she encouraged good behaviour and traits from Cal which his father disapproved of. Cal knew that the two of them didn't have a good relationship but she was kept around as a way to threaten and keep control over Cal, he would do anything if it meant his mother could be with him. 

When Cal turned elven his mother left, she packed up her things and walked out without saying another world to Cal. He was told later that his father had offered her a choice, stay with Cal or be given a large sum of money to get out of their lives forever. This broke Cal, his entire world shattered around him and he promised himself he would never let anyone lie to him as his mother did again. He hasn't seen his mother since and he has been striving even more to get his fathers approval.