War of the Elements

A Fierce Warrior 

Lee Shang 

21

Male 

Bisexual 

(Baron Chen) 

Lee is aggresive and angry by nature, it's easy to flip his switch and set him off. Most of the people he knows walk on eggshells around him just to make sure he stays calm. 
Although you may never find someone as loyal as Lee is, he has a strong love for his nation. In his eyes the fire nations is the only one that deserves any rule in the world. 

His views are somewhat conservative when it comes to home and nation, and he could be called racisit. He dosen't try to hide the fact that he thinks fire nation and fire benders are of a higher caliber to the other nations. And non-benders are completely bellow him, at least those other benders have some worth in his eyes. 

Lee isn't the brightest, in fact he can be rather dumb at times. Something which causes him frustration and fuels his already terrible temper. It's something he tryes to hide, although it's rather hard to do so. When it comes to problems he is quick to go the easy simple rout of punching it. No matter the problem. 

Due to his lack of interlect Lee has dedicated a lot of time to fire bending, he trains every day and never leaves himself enough time to bond with his pro bending team mates. He's agile, and fast yet he can always see problems in his technique which makes him push himself even harder than he needs to. 
Lee has been known to pass out from exghustion from the amount of training he puts himself through but he can't see anything wrong with what he's doing and so he just continues to strain himself. 

- Fire bending 

- Conducting electricity 

- Fire dancing ( although he keeps it low key) 

- Hand to hand combat 

- Martial arts 

- Distance runner 

- Gymnastics 

Lee was born in the fire nation, his father was a big gun in the royal military and his mother a non-bender.  Throughout his life Lee was dragged along to war meetings and fancy parties, during these events his mother was always belittled, and left out due to her heritage. 
Lee was always encouraged to go along with it and join in on hurting her. 

It was clear that his parents didn't have a happy marriage, and when Lee was twelve he found out that his mother was forced to marry his father who had always been a cruel and coincided man. Not long after that his mother killed herself, Lee was the one who found her. 

After that Lee's father's aggression turned to his son, he forced him to train hard and never gave him enough time for rest or play. With his mother around she would often make his father go easy on him, but now with her dead there was nothing holding his father back. 

A strong sense of nation was embedded deep into Lee's head, and he always thought he would grow up and join the military like his father. 
But during an attack Lee's father was killed. 

Lee was moved into his grandmothers house, who lived far away from the fire nations. It was his mothers, mother, a sweet old non-bender woman. 
Despite his distaste for non-benders Lee and his grandmother are close, she's the only person in his life that has ever loved him, and whom he loved. 

Lee never mourned his father, nor his mother. The two of them were pushed to the back of his mind as he continued to train, until he became a pro-bender. 

Recently Lee's grandmother has gotten sick, he's been taking care of her but her condition has made him higher strung than normal. 

' It's your own fault you weren't born fire nation'