THE GENTLE PRINCE

Jimin gladly gave Jeongyeon his car key and opened the door for her.

"Keep me safe," he smiled at her before closing the door. He quickly runs to the other side to get into the passenger seat. He feels so excited.
As soon as he settled on his seat, he looked at Jeongyeon who is putting the key to start the car. He checks her seatbelt and it's fixed on her till his eyes landed on bare lap. He couldn't help it, he swallowed hard. She still wears the outfit from her dance presentation and it is somehow revealing. Jimin then took off his seatbelt to get something from the backseat.
Jeongyeon watches him with curiosity. "What is he up to?"

Suddenly he is handing his coat to her, "Take it," he said.

"Waeyo?"

He uneasily looks at her lap, "Cover it."

"Thank you," she said shyly with her closed smile taking his coat to cover her lap. 'So this is how it feels like to be treated by a gentle Prince.'

She is loving the moment but she still feels nervous since this time is different, she is not acting as her twin, she is in her own self. She doesn't know but she is happy to see him again. No doubt, she missed him and she still feels overwhelmed by his surprise awhile ago. He doesn't need to do that, she thought, since who is she for him? She is just his bodyguard's twin. 'Why did he do that? To impress me? Why? For goodness sake he just met me, as in me.' She was confused.

As she starts to drive away, Jimin then started talking filling the silence with his sweet soft voice.

"I hope I made you happy. I just thought how stressed you are with the issue. I am sorry because I asked Kyung to pretend as you... now your family's privacy is at risk."

"It's okay. I understand. At least you got us a TRO against the intruders," she glanced at him and he is looking out the window.

"Where will you take me?" he suddenly looks at her and Jeongyeon quickly averted her gaze.

"Somewhere fun," she smiled as she accelerates the speed. Silence filled the atmosphere, awkward it is but one thing is for sure, both are happy to be in each other's presence. Jimin tries hard not to be creepy but he couldn't help it, he stares at her like memorizing her face because her beauty is just goddess-like addicting. 'Hell she definitely looks like Kyung,' he thought but he mocks himself afterwards, 'Oh sure because they are twins! Pabo!'

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon can feel that he is darting his eyes on her. It makes her feel discomfited and somehow she regrets her audacity to come and see him and accept his request but a part of her really wants this. She wants his presence. Now that she is not acting as her twin, she wanna know what is going on his mind right now. 'What does he think of me?' But she is sure of one thing, he finds her attractive remembering his compliment telling her that she's pretty. Well that's given, she was used to hearing that... it also applies to Kyung, he was always praised with his good looks. Thank goodness they've got great genes. Anyway, when she heard that praise from Jimin, it felt like the first time and just remembering about it, makes her blush. She just hopes that he cannot see Kyung in her or else he might completely fall for his twin. 'Why am I thinking about this? Do I want this Prince to fall for me instead?' She shyly glance at Jimin and their eyes contacted. Both immediately averted their gaze. There was an unexplainable tension that just fills the both of them.

"Aren't you mad at me?" the Prince suddenly asked making her startled.

Her brows knit in confusion, "For what?"

"For not replying..."

"Oh that, yes, I need an explanation, I mean Kyung needs an explanation..." she swallowed deep from correcting herself.