THE FLASHBACK

"When are you planning to respond?" she frowned sighing. Then she looks up when she saw the Prince on top of the terrace of a house just in front of their house. Her heart began thumping so fast as he flashed her a wide smile.

She looked down, holding her chest, "Is this really true? I am seeing him and he's smiling at me?"

She took a deep breath and looked up again but surprisingly he vanished like a bubble. She rubbed her eyes narrowing at the terrace. "Where's he?" It was only few seconds when she looked down, "Where did he go?"

Jeongyeon ran out of her gate and crossed to the house in front of their home. She pressed the doorbell but no one was responding. "I am sure, he is the Prince," she muttered still feeling the hard thump of her heartbeats. She's getting impatient so she decided to rush to Mrs. Lee, the owner of the house who is living just four houses away from their house. Jeongyeon found her fixing the plants on their front yard.

"Mrs. Lee, can I ask you something?" she inquired and Mrs. Lee walked near her. "Yes Jeong, what's it?"

"Is someone renting your other house? There?" she pointed at the house.

Mrs. Lee immediately answered, "None. It is still empty. Wae? Will you rent it?"

"Ah, ani, I was just...umm..." she paused searching for words in her head till she came up with, "just...someone inquired..." she reasoned uneasily scratching her head. "Thank you Mrs. Lee. Anyway, how was your trip to Croatia?"

"It was spectacular. I just got back two days ago and the jet lag was so terrible. I've got something for your mom. Where is she by the way? I haven't seen her."

"She's... she's out of town," Jeongyeon stuttered.

"Jjinja? What a miracle. When she gets back, tell her to come by."

Jeongyeon assumes that Mrs. Lee haven't heard yet the news about them. Anyway, it's good or if she knew, she will still not ask about it because Jeongyeon knows that she is just not a nosy neighbour.

"Sure Mrs. Lee," Jeongyeon smiled at her and after that, she bid goodbye to her.

As she walks back to their house, she can't help but to think about what she saw. "I really saw him. Or was it a doppleganger?" She looks up again at the terrace but it's empty.

She checks her chat box with him on Instagram but still no new message to show. "What's happening to you Master?" she began to worry again. She took a one last look at the terrace and it's still empty. A part of her was hopeful to see him and but also a part of her was scolding herself for feeling this way because this just proves that she maybe attracted to him.

"Am I? Am I attracted to him?" she held her chest feeling her heartbeats... "I'm not, Jeongyeon you're not. You care about him because he is your Master not because you like him. Right, I just sympathize him."

She then took a deep breath shoving the thought away and began to think about what she'll be wearing for the ball. The event will be held tomorrow but Jihyo and her are still undecided about what to wear. The party will be just simple, no ball gowns or extravagant outfits but still they want to look good so at lunch, the two went to some boutiques to try on some dresses. Jeongyeon is wearing a hoodie paired with jeans while Jihyo is in her casual shorts and white tees. No media was following her today and she's glad about that. They found their dresses at the last boutique they went to but they were surprised when the shop attendant told them that the dresses will be free of charge.

"Waeyo?" Jihyo asked the saleslady.

"You're our seventh and eighth buyers and we have a promo. Maybe, it's just your lucky day today," the attendant happily informed them.