GETTING REAL

"So you think that he's really serious?" Jeongyeon asked Mina as she helps her in fixing the utensils on one of the tables

"Yes, if he's mad like that, then he is serious," Mina gestured at Jimin who is sitting in a cottage quite distant from them.

"What do you think should I do?" she asked with her guilty face. She was not serious when she answered him that he's not her boyfriend that's why she chortled. She thought he won't take it negatively but here they are now, he's ignoring her the whole afternoon. She didn't expect this to happen and it's making her crazy. Somehow, she felt guilty. "What shall I do Mina?" she asked her friend once again.

Mina shrugged, "I don't know" while she carefully placed a napkin on the table then she looked up at Jeongyeon, "The question is, do you like him too?"

"Oh come on, not this time."

"Unnie, I am not teasing. All I am saying is, if you don't like him, you'll just waste your time wooing him so just ignore him."

"I can't do that."

"'Cause you like him?"

"I don't know. I am confused frankly."

"So you aren't sure yet of your feelings. Hmmm..." Mina narrowed her eyes at Jeongyeon. "Do you feel bad right now that he's mad at you?"

Jeongyeon just hummed nodding.

"Arasseo...now... look at him," Mina ordered turning onto Jimin's direction and Jeongyeon didn't hesitate to follow her.

"Describe him," Mina next said.

"Waeyo?"

"Just do what I say Unnie. Just focus on him and describe him."

Jeong took a deep breath looking at Jimin's direction who's currently alone in a cottage facing the beach.

"I admit he is handsome. Just look at his face and you'll be mesmerized in an instant. He has those plump lips, soft cheeks and tantalizing eyes. Whatever he wears, he will always look good and that is unfair," Jeongyeon smiled a bit and continued, "He has this dual personality. The one I am seeing now is so different from the persona of the Prince living in the Palace. He's just a normal person like any of us who wants to be cared for and to be loved."

Mina smiled listening and when Jeongyeon didn't say another word, she asked her, "How do you feel when he is around you?"

"I tremble. My heartbeats race to the maximum."

Her friend grinned giggling, "That's the answer Unnie. You are falling for him."

"Huh? Do you really think so?"

"Stop denying it. There's nothing wrong. It's normal to fall in love."

"But he is a prince."

"So what if he is a Prince? You said he is asking you out, right? He is the one taking the initiative to date you."