WITHOUT A WARNING

Jeongyeon was frozen feeling his soft lips and before she could close her eyes to feel it more, Jimin suddenly breaks away, looking at her intently... "I would die for this kiss..." he said mostly like a whisper. "Hers is nothing compared to yours."

He sincerely smiled at Jeongyeon who remains frozen and speechless as he invades her lips once more landing on her lower lip. She lets him stroke her mouth with his gentle tongue. Jeong closed her eyes as her hands glided on his nape kissing him back. He held her face and his other hand falls on her shoulder slowly sliding to her breast gently groping it. Jeongyeon gasped opening her eyes, surprised by his sudden touch. She wanted to protest but she is lost in his expert kiss turning her so on. Her cheeks flushed as she continues to kiss him in a rhythmic motion. This is so different from her first kiss with him and right now, she was glad that he was her first. His touch and his french kiss made her moan.

From her breast, Jimin's hand reached her lap until he glided in between her legs inserting his fingers inside her shorts. The image of Kyung-wan suddenly flashed on Jeongyeon's mind. She remembered her promise to her twin that she'll finish her studies first. She also remembered her promise to herself that she will lose her virginity after marriage. What they are doing right now can lead to premarital sex and though she's hungry to feel it now, she needed to stop. They needed to stop.

"Enough," she softly said quite panting after breaking the kiss. She held his hand putting it away from hers as she stood and muttered, "This is too much."

There was silence as she faced her back at him finding herself in a dilemma thinking about Kyung-wan.

"I am sorry," she heard him said. She turned to look at him. His eyes looked guilty like he did a crime, his face is sorried, "I was carried away," he said looking down.

Jeongyeon walked to him leveling down to hold both of his hands, "It's okay," she searched for his eyes until he had the guts to make a contact, "I am really sorry. I know I went too far," he said sincerely.

She released his hand and cupped his face as she gave him a closed smile, "It's really okay. This is just not the right place and the right time for that."

He nodded with a look of understanding as she cheered him up. When he finally flashed her a smile, she invited him to go back to the party. Everyone is dancing as the DJ plays 80s dance remix. Jeongyeon then introduced Jimin to her dance troupe members. She may seem okay but deep inside she is thinking about the complications of this unlabeled relationship with the Prince. She needed a drink for sure.

- - - -

Jeongyeon woke up with a terrible headache.
"Ugh, hangover," she whined as she massaged her head sitting up. She found herself wearing a pair of white shorts and white t-shirt and she wondered how.

She can hardly remember what happened after drinking about eight glasses of beer. She wondered if she had lost her virginity but looking at the clean bed and blanket, she disregarded the idea though she was paranoid at first searching for blood stains. Then her attention went back to her attire, "Who got me changed? Did the Prince do it?" she asked herself, cheeks warming up feeling embarassed. "What did I do last night?"

She began looking for Jimin. "Where's he?"

The alarm clock on the side table began ringing so she reached for it and when she flipped it over, she found a post-it note. She turned off the alarm and read, "Turn on the mp3 for good vibes. Remember we are young and wild so put on a smile now and play the f*cking song."

She giggled following what's written on the note. She turned on the mp3 player just beside the alarm clock and when she pressed play, the stereo surrounding the room was filled with an upbeat and feel good song titled Young and Wild.