FIRST KISS

Everyone eyes the pretending couple waiting to fulfill the request of the famous actress. Jimin was glaring at Dakyung while Jeongyeon is feeling her nerves. This will be her first kiss if ever. Yes, she is a party girl before but she knows her limits. No one, not even one dared to steal a kiss from her because as far as everyone knows, she is a black belter in Taekwondo and she can crack their eggs in an instant. She has been saving her first kiss for her future special someone but it looks like it will be put into a waste in this task she has to accomplish. On the other hand, Jimin is frozen on his seat. He doesn't want to kiss his bodyguard. "How can I kiss a man like me?" he thinks in full disgust.

Dakyung speaks again smirking at Jimin, "What are you waiting for?"

"What a bitch," the Prince mumbled unconsciously tightening his hold on his bodyguard slash fake girlfriend. Somehow, he regretted doing this but he has no choice, this was his idea after all. He was about to stand when the King stood and walked on the stage asking for the microphone from Dakyung. The actress handed it with full respect.

"I am sorry to interrupt but I don't think it's a good idea to have my son kiss his girlfriend because first of all, it's forbidden unless this is their wedding day. I apologize but I won't approve of this. It doesn't mean that I am not in favor of my son's girlfriend but this is one of the rules of the Palace."

Jeongyeon had a breath of relief and Jimin can't stop himself glaring at Dakyung who's flushing in red due to embarrassment. He really hates her.

The event then went on with some performances and speeches. Jimin then decided to leave in the middle of the night's program pulling his fake girlfriend with him. There were still cameras and Jeongyeon immediately looked down hiding her face with her freehand. They rushed to the private backdoor so that they will be freed from the flashes and there, they waited for their car. While waiting, Dakyung suddenly appeared with her manager.

"The king saved your fake ass," the actress told him. The manager was about to stop her but she's too hard-headed. "Don't stop me or else I'll tell the President to fire you," she said to her manager. She then turned back her attention to the pretending couple.

"You two are just pretending, aren't you?" her eyes landed on Jeongyeon who felt so uneasy in her presence. She can't believe how rude the actress is in person.

Jimin kept silent and pretended like he can't hear her.

"Yah! Are you doing this to make me jealous? If that's so, it's not effective," the artist raised her brow.

The prince just ignored her until their car arrived on their front. Jeongyeon was about to open the car door for her master when he held her elbow. "Let me," he said softly but he surprised her with a force pulling her closer to him landing his lips on hers. She was shocked with her eyes wide opened feeling the soft lips of the Prince. Before she could pull herself away, Jimin released her and the next thing she knew, he is eyeing Dakyung asking her, "Happy now?"

Dakyung's jaw just dropped, shocked by the couple's kiss. Jimin opened the door and signaled his bodyguard to get in. Jeongyeon rushed inside still feeling flustered by the kiss. That was her first! Her f*cking first kiss! She wanted to scream at him but she can't. When Jimin hopped inside, he bowed to his legs wiping his lips. "That was so f*cking gross!" he screamed as soon as their car got on the main street.

Jeongyeon's hand is still on her mouth. She wanted to cry, she wanted to be angry, she badly wants to slap him but she can't lose this job. She turned her head facing the window, all silent then her tears began covering her sight. This is not the way she imagined her first kiss to be.

"Yah, give me that wine," Jimin ordered looking at the bottle in the compartment in front of his bodyguard.

"Get it yourself," Jeongyeon said in her real voice, her tone is stern and pissed. She wasn't looking at him as her tears cascade on her cheeks.