THE PALACE

The remaining days has been stressful for Jeongyeon. She mastered her brother's voice and even studied his gestures. They weren't that close before but after spending so much time with her twin, she realized that she's been longing for this, to really get to know her sibling. She appreciated Kyung-wan in a deeper way as a person and as a brother.

"Call me if you ever need help," he said to his twin who's busy arranging his clothes in his luggage.

"I will. Anyway, what do you usually wear in the Palace?" she asked.

"A Blazer and slacks and a simple white shirt underneath. But don't worry the slacks and Blazer is provided by the Palace."

"How do you do your laundry there?"

"The maid, Mrs. Choi collects every Friday."

"Okay, are you really sure that you don't have any roommate?"

"None. Just go in at the back of the Palace, your room is just behind the Prince's den. Like what I've said in our briefing the other day, there's a shortcut passage going to the Prince's room but use it in emergency times only. Don't use the passage at the back of the Palace when there's no emergency, arasseo?"

"Wae?"

"Jin was once reprimanded by using the passage. It could get you in trouble since the Prince is very sensitive when it comes to strangers crossing his room without his permission."

"But you aren't a stranger, you're his bodyguard."

"Just follow my order, okay?"

She just nodded.

----

Once Jeongyeon has done packing Kyung-wan's things, she showered and readied herself after.

She dyed her hair since Kyung-wan's hair is dark but instead in the shade of brown, she colored it with Ash gray which was approved by her brother.

She wore the chest binder to hide her front bumps and then a white sando over it. Then she puts on a white shirt over.

Below, she wore her panties and then a cycling shorts with a fake bump to disguise as a crotch.  This makes her so uncomfortable but she has no choice. She needs to look like Kyung-wan. After an hour of preparation, there she is standing in front of her Omma and her twin who look at her with awe on their faces.

"Kyung-wan?" her Omma reacted so shocked

"That looks just like me," Kyung-wan followed jaw dropped and surprised. "Now, I can really call you Kyung-wan," he said with a satisfied smile.

"But this makes me feel so uncomfortable, why does it have to be this big?" Jeongyeon complained pointing at her fake crotch.

"We are boys Jeong, we have that," Kyung-wan replied.

"Are you sure that you really want to do this?" her Omma asked with a worry on her tone.

"She needs to Omma," Kyung-wan said.

"Arasseo, I'm just worried for my daughter."

"Don't be Omma, she has given you headaches before. Like what you've said, let this be her punishment."

Jeongyeon could only roll her eyes.

"Just take care of yourself there Jeongyeon. Text or call me if something bad happens," she said to her daughter as she cups her face.

"Don't be so cheesy right now Omma, I might cry," Jeongyeon said as tears began to cover her sight.

Her Omma immediately hugged her so tight. After saying their good-byes, Jeongyeon went on, riding into his brother's car on her way to the Palace with her twin's luggage.

It's gonna be a long drive but she doesn't care, she loves this. She somehow missed her friends, the joyrides and their laughter. But, yeah this is life. "Goodbye friends for awhile, goodbye good times."

After about five hours of driving, she finally reached the Palace.

Crowds flock at the front but Kyung-wan advised her to get in at the back

She passed through the security gate showing Kyung-wan's identification card.

"How's your vacation Kyung?" the lady guard with name Lee Hyori asked as she checks the ID.

Jeongyeon cleared her throat and with her twin's voice, she answered, "It was fine."

She kept her answer so short.

"Jinyoung must be so thankful right now that you came back," Hyori next said.

"Jinyoung?" she mumbled softly wondering who the hell Jinyoung is and she remembered Kyung-wan telling her that Jinyoung was his reliever.

"Wae?" she asked.

"You know our Master. Anyway, welcome back," the lady guard gave back the ID and finally she parked at the personnels parking area.

It was already six in the evening and the sun is beginning to set. She breathes in the fresh air first as she took time to watch the beautiful view. "This is it Jeongyeon. This is the start."

She carried her luggage to her brother's den. She unlocked it with the key given by her twin. It's just a small room with a single bed and a bathroom. No kitchen installed since the maid are serving them food everyday.

Jeongyeon removed her blazer and sat on the bed feeling the lonely vibe. She feels so alone. "It must be so lonely and boring in here Kyung-wan..." she sighed. "It must be so hard for you at first."

She was about to open the luggage when someone just opened the door. She was shocked and was about to scream in her girly tone but she controlled herself.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked so annoyed in her twin's voice.

"You don't remember me? It's me, your friend, Jinyoung."

"I... I know it's you... but what's the rush? You just scared me," she stuttered.

"Mianhe, can you report now to the Prince?" he asked.

"Wae? As far as I know, tomorrow is my reporting day to the Master."

"Please Kyung, I can't take his attitude anymore."

"Aigoo."

"Please, I'll do anything for you, just save me tonight."

"I don't want."

"Are you really Kyung? You always saved me before but now? Huh, you have changed," Jinyoung said with disappointment.

Jeongyeon then felt aback and heard her twin's voice inside her head, "Don't make them suspect you that you're not me. Remember you are Kyung-wan."

Jeongyeon then sighed deeply, "Arasseo! Where's Master?"