YOO JEONGYEON

As soon as they got home after the five days stay in the hospital. Kyung-wan immediately briefed his sister for her mission.

"The job is not an easy one so you're happy go lucky attitude is a big no no. You must take it seriously and most of all, you must assure that you're portraying me in the best of your ability. Can you promise me that?"

"I promise," Jeongyeon answered insincerely and her twin felt that.

"Yah, Jeongyeonssi!"

"Okay. It's just that, you have been reminding me about that every single day back when we were in the hospital after I presented to be your proxy," she reasoned.

"Aniya! How can you portray me if you are like that huh?"

"Just... Train me now. What do I do?"

"Jjinja," Kyung-wan sighed in frustration but he has no choice but to deal with his sister.

"First, cut your hair," he finally said and her twin's heart sank as soon as she heard his first order. She has been taking care of her hair to grow up to it's length now. It's one of her best features and now her brother wants her to cut it short... Not just short but a boy-cut.

"Omo? Can we just say that you got hair extension?"

"Stop talking sh*ts Jeongyeonssi!" Kyung-wan raised his voice losing his temper.

"Arasseo!"

Jeongyeon then went to Kyung-wan's barber, Mr. Son who was surprised about her request.

"You want to look like your brother? But you're already twins," Mr. Son is confused.

"The haircut, I want his haircut."

"Are you sure?"

"I am Mr. Son, please," Jeongyeon said irritated but she's trying to calm herself.

The barber then started cutting her hair and she wanted to cry for every strand falling on the floor.

After about an half an hour, the session is done and Jeongyeon was so shocked as she looks too much of her brother.

Yes they were born as twins but she never felt in herself that she looks like him

Yes they were born as twins but she never felt in herself that she looks like him. For her, they are so different in many ways but as she sees herself in front of the mirror, she can no longer see herself, she is seeing Kyung-wan on that reflection.

Then she finally felt the realization that she's doing this for real. She wanted to back out but they needed this job to sustain their life.

Fortunately, the finals have ended and that means, it's vacation for her. She can focus on playing the role of her brother.

When she got home, her Omma thought that she was Kyung-wan, the only difference is that her twin is sitting on a wheelchair.

"Omo? Is that you Jeongyeonssi?" her Omma caressed her face and her hair.