I'D RATHER LEAVE WHILE I'M IN LOVE

Hours have passed and Jeongyeon is not on herself staring blankly on the floor. She had shed so much tears already and though she wanted to cry more, tears couldn't get out from her eyes anymore.

Kyung-wan is gone... her ever loving and protective twin left them. He shielded the bullet that was supposed to be for the Prince. Till his last breath, he did his best in his job. They should be proud of him but the pain of losing him overruled. Her Omma arrived and like any parents would do when they lose their child, she broke down in tears upon seeing Kyung-wan's lifeless body.

Jeongyeon was hurt seeing her mother grieve. She wanted to hug and comfort her but she feels ashamed... She felt like it's her fault... if only she listened to her twin... if only she didn't let her emotion surmounted her... if only she was able to control herself... if only she was selfless.

Her Omma sat beside her and the only thing that she can utter was, "I am sorry Omma."

She never heard a response and even though her mother doesn't say it, she knows, she is blaming her. Jeongyeon understands because she too is blaming herself for what happened.

Jina went out from a private room and approached her, "Chim is awake now. He wanted to see you."

Jeongyeon looked at her mom who averted her gaze as she cries even more.

Jina then took a step backward bowing at her mom, "I am sorry for what happened Mrs. Yoo," her voice was sad and apologetic but Jeong's mother ignored her, standing up and heading to the comfort room.

"I am sorry for my Omma," Jeongyeon said with her head down.

"I truly understand. She must be in deep pain right now," Jina told her while tapping her shoulder.

Jeongyeon then stood heading inside Jimin's room. He had a shot on his shoulder since he had shielded a bullet that was supposed to be for his sister. The Queen did it unmercifully. Jina then was able to quickly grab her gun in her pocket shooting back the queen. They heard another gunshot and this time from Seung-won who was targeting the Prince but Kyung-wan came to the rescue and shielded him. Jina then shoots the Head of Security and the bullet landed on his chest. Currently, the Queen and Seung-won are in critical condition while Jung Jae is under the custody of the police. The encounter was bloody as hell and it happened so fast that in a blink of an eye, Kyung-wan was lying on the ground gasping for air. The doctors have tried their best to revive him but he was declared dead on arrival.

Jeongyeon felt like her soul got out from her body upon hearing this heartbreaking news. She rushed to Kyung-wan, crying out loud hugging him. She begged for the doctors to revive him one more time but it was too late.

- - -

Jina decided to leave the two in private. Jeongyeon was standing at a distance as she asks him, "How are you?" Her tone was sad.

The Prince had a poignant smile upon seeing her. He signed her to come near him so she did. She sat beside him and he held her hand... "I am sorry for what happened to Kyung."

Jeongyeon couldn't look at him as her tears began to cascade again. Jimin pulled her into an embrace and she hugged him back as she digs her head on his shoulder. The Prince can't help his tears too and the room was filled with sadness and grief.