THE CAMP

Jin unmercifully laid the activities with the condition that Jeongyeon have to battle with the energetic kids and she needs to beat them.

"What the f..."

"Oops, no cursing please," Sana stopped her from cursing.

"It's unfair!" Jeongyeon complained with her annoyed face.

"What is unfair with that? You're already an adult and they're just kids, right? You have the strength and a developed mind that could be your edge to win against them," Jin said and continued with his challenging tone, "Don't tell me, you are threatened by them..."

"Aniya! It's just that..."

"Shut up Jeongyeon. I don't wanna hear complains from now on or else you will be punished!" Jin raised his voice making Jeongyeon so speechless.

The first activity then began... A race which has five stations. 5kids versus Jeongyeon. 1 kid per station.

1. Tirestation - participants must pass through the tires on the ground as fast as they can.

Jeongyeon fastly made it overtaking the kid.

"Yeah boy! You lose! Bye!" he teased her opponent while sticking her tongue out.

Sana laughed while Jin shook his head in disbelief.

"Aish, so childish," he sighed and Sana tapped him with comfort, "We still have two more days to be with her. Chill."

Jin just nodded at his girlfriend.

2. Netground - players have to crawl under the six meters long net as fast as they can.

Jeongyeon had that confidence so she waited for the first kid to tap the boy on the second station. After a minute, the race then began but unfortunately, her right knee hits a stone on the ground. She growled in pain but no one seems to care. She massaged her knee and went on to race again but sadly, this time, her opponent wins.

"You lose old lady!" the kid teased her as she still crawls under the net. Everyone rejoiced at the kid's win who's now tapping the kid on the third station.

3. Netclimb - climb the net until they reach the top and go on the slide.

The kid impressed Jeongyeon as she sees him easily climb the net just like a spider. She was losing hope. She tried her best to keep up but her knee is still hurting. She reached the Fourth station a minute late against her opponent.

4. Sack Corner - players should put themselves in the sack and jump their way to the fifth station.

Jeongyeon managed to tie with her enemy.

5. Fast track - participants must jump to the tracks until they reach the finish line.

"Yah! The barriers on my side is so high!" Jeong complained looking at Jin's direction.

"Just do it!" Jin shouted at her.

Jeongyeon stumbled on the second barrier giving the opponent the opportunity to win. She lost and the disappointment and frustration on her face is so obvious.

She glared at Jin as she approaches him. "That was an unfair game."

"It was fair enough, we based on the player's height so, no matter what you say, you're a loser," Jin replied and continued, "Since you lost, you'll be sleeping in a tent over there.." he pointed at about twenty meter distance from them, in the middle of an empty ground.

"Yah! Don't tell me, I'm going to sleep there!?" Jeongyeon asked in her high pitch voice.

"That's your punishment. Anyway, build your tent now because we're going to have the next activity after."