THE ACT

Jeongyeon is nervously standing holding the dress. "What if he finds out? Otteoke? (What should I do?)"

She then glanced at him and she was shocked seeing him in his boxers only. She wanted to look away but it was hard not to look especially with that amazing body. 'It's okay Jeong, you are Kyung-wan. You are a man in his view. It's okay to look.' She is in awe of him. His skin is whiter than hers and it's so flawless. He has abs which aren't that defined but hell he still looks so damn fine and sexy. She looks at his bare face and there's not a trace of any pimple or acne. "Woah Daebak!" she exclaimed in her head. His jaw is sharp and his lips are naturally pink and plump. She is admiring him when the door suddenly opened.

"Mianhae..." Jeong heard a female voice as she sees the door closing again.

Jimin cursed and she looks at him again finding the prince wearing his gray slacks. Jeongyeon is still drooling on him as she feels so lucky to have seen a royal changing his clothes. She wasn't aware that Jimin is calling his brother's name, "Yah! Kyung!" he snaps and Jeongyeon startled as if she woke up from a day dream.

"Ne?" she asked in her twin's voice.

"I said, tell her to come in."

"Ye Master," she bowed.

She then opened the door and she was surprised to see the face of the make-up artist.

"Jeong?" the make-up artist asked in a quite loud voice. Jeongyeon immediately covered her mouth.

 Jeongyeon immediately covered her mouth

"Sshh quiet, I'll explain later Momo. He wants you to come in," she whispered and Momo nodded.

Momo has been her friend since high school and she is her make-up artist in every occasion she attends to. They are close and Momo knows that Jeongyeon has a twin but since she has memorized every detail of Jeong's face, she can easily tell who's who. The great pretender assisted her friend inside and as soon as Jimin saw Momo...

"You haven't learned your lesson," he told her.

"Mianhae, I really forgot to knock first," the make-up artist bowed. Jimin rolled his eyes in disappointment, "Anyway, you start now. Make him as a girl," he pointed at his bodyguard.

Momo narrowed her eyes at Jeongyeon and Jeong looked at her with stern eyes like signing her to just nod at the Prince. Momo then got her message and just told Jimin, "I will do my best Master."

"Use my bathroom," Jimin said and Momo with Jeongyeon went inside his spacious and elegant bathroom.

"Daebak!" Jeongyeon gasped looking around at the clean, organized and screaming in gold bathroom.

"What's this Jeong?" Momo asked as she casually puts her things on the counter near the sink. "Why are you here? Where's Kyung?"

Jeongyeon immediately checked if the door is locked and she sighed in relief looking at a locked door, "Ssshh, keep your volume down. This is a top secret," she rushed to Momo and explained everything.