THE FIRST DAY

Jeongyeon woke up so early to ready herself.

☑️ breasts hider
☑️ fake crotch
☑️ neatly combed hair
☑️ bodyguard attire

Though she knows that her brother doesn't put perfume on, she sprayed her signature Jo Malone scent.

She looked at herself again on the mirror and did final retouches and when the clocked ticked at 6AM exactly, she went out heading towards the security alert meeting. Kyung-wan explained to her that there will be a Parade for the opening of Busan Spring Film Festival and the Royal Family is part of the VIP guests.

The Chief of Ministry of Security and Defense is at the front preparing for his talk. She observed how focused he is, too focused that he doesn't even greet people who are greeting him. He doesn't smile nor talk, one can tell that he is a strict, stubborn and serious person.

There are about twenty people in the room including Jinyoung who's busy chatting with another security personnel. As soon as he sees the proxy Kyung-wan, he ran to her tapping her shoulder, "Yah, you must be ready for today."

Jeongyeon creased her forehead confused 'cause Jinyoung's voice is like warning her so she asked him, "Wae?"

"What happened really in your fight last night with Master?" he asked curiously.

"Don't answer my question with a question. Why are you like warning me?"

"Because he kept looking for you and that's a bad sign."

"How come it's a bad sign?"

"Don't tell me you forgot about Min Ho? Remember him beating Master during their fight session? The next morning, Master took his revenge and right now Min Ho have a permanent fracture on his left rib."

Jeongyeon swallowed hard. She doesn't know this. Kyung-wan never mentioned about this to her. She then thought, 'So I am really in a big trouble today, huh..."
But a part of her is fighting that fear upon remembering how the Prince tapped her private parts. The fear became anger and that anger is her source of strength right now.

"Good luck," Jinyoung said once more before the Chief finally speaks briefing them about the Festival. The meeting lasted for an hour and Jeongyeon decided to visit the maid's room. All of the women screamed upon seeing her. She was somewhat shocked by their joyful reaction.

"Kyung-wan you're back!" a twenty-one year old woman called Belle excitedly embraced the proxy. All of them joined in for a group hug.

"How was your vacation?" they asked her.

She forcefully smiled, "Um, it was okay. Anyway, who's in-charged in waking up the Master?"

The smiles on their faces faded...

"Wae?" Jeongyeon asked them so clueless.

"Did you forget that Master won't allow us to get into his room except you or Jinyoung?"

Jeong was about to react negatively but she stopped herself, 'You are Kyung-wan... you are your twin.'

"I was just trying to scare all of you," she then forced a laugh and everybody laughed with her too.

"His breakfast is ready," Mrs. Choi, the laundry collector Kyung-wan was talking about, said showing her the tray of food.

"Thank you," she said getting the tray.

She walks out to the Palace until she reached the Prince's bedroom door. She swallowed hard before knocking.

After her three knocks, she heard Jimin's voice. "Come in."