THE ROMANTIC

Jimin has been in the basement editing something on his laptop. The basement is just a perfect venue since it is soundproof. Tonight is gonna be special for sure. This is his first time to exert so much effort for one girl. He still doesn't know what he's doing but it is making him happy and everytime he thinks about Jeongyeon, he just feels so inspired. It is strange, but he feels she's worthy of his effort. He has been replaying the video sent by the film makers club in Jeongyeon's school. She is their favorite when it comes to casting visual and artist on their film project. She is just multi-talented as per say by the President of the club plus her beauty is just addicting. Jimin agrees, she's really beautiful.

While he is busy for his surprise, Taehyung is occupied contacting the Junior's Organization, requesting them to set up a grand piano. He also ordered a special bouquet from Cheng Xiao. He is responsible in making Jimin's plan possible and he is doing a great job.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is at their front gate staring at the terrace while she is waiting for Jihyo and Momo. She looks at her phone, still no message from him. "I hope you are fine Master.." she sighs weakly.

After a moment, Jihyo arrived with their make-up artist. The three ate their lunch first and Jeongyeon was most of the time silent. She is still thinking about how she ended up sleeping on her bed when as far as she remembers, she really slept at the dining area writing her speech.

"Why are you so silent?" Momo asked her as she gets up to put her finished plate at the lavatory.

Jihyo gets up too, "Are you sick?"

"Ani," she looks at the two and then fixed her eyes on Jihyo, "Did you come back last night Jihyo?"

"No, after I left you I went home, wae?"

"Nothing..." she then stared at the table closing her eyes trying to recall what really happened last night. She was concentrating deeply when she felt Jihyo's hand on her forehead, "You're not sick." Jeongyeon was startled. She looks at Jihyo with irritation. She was almost there. . . almost...

"Or are you silent because I told you not to talk about the Prince?" Jihyo raised a brow.

This time, Jeongyeon rose from her seat and started washing the dishes ignoring Jihyo.

Momo then creased her forehead at Jihyo, "You told her not to talk about him?"

"Yeah because she hates it when I am teasing her with him. The more she talks about him, my tendency to tease her is also increasing."

Momo chuckled, "Then just stop teasing her."

"I can't help it. She is cute when she's teased."

"I couldn't agree more," the make-up artist smirked as Jeongyeon looks at them with disgust on her face.

After that, Momo started fixing Jihyo as Jeongyeon continues to clean the lavatory. While Jihyo is getting dressed, Jeongyeon went to shower and right after, Momo started her make-up session with her.

- - - -

At four, Jeong received a text from Namjoon that he is waiting outside her house. She immediately went out, make-up still undone and she is wearing a sweatshirt and jogging pants.

Namjoon was nervously standing on her front by the side of his car.

"Why? What are you doing here Nam?" she asked him creasing her forehead.

The man smiled shyly as he scratched his head, "Umm, I am just... umm... do you have a date?" he bits his lip as he isn't sure if Jeongyeon would say yes to him but he was hopeful.