THE (fake) BOYFRIEND

Jimin cannot hide how happy he was upon knowing that Jeongyeon was the girl he met at the hospital... He cannot be mistaken... The girl in the picture exactly looks like his angel... his soulmate who taught him to pray and believe in life again. She was that girl who owns those beautiful pair of eyes he first saw as soon he woke up after the accident... He hugs her so tight with his fast heartbeats... "You are that girl."

Jeongyeon is stunned and felt his heartbeats. "What?" she wanted to ask him but the embrace is keeping her mouth shut. His warmth is making her frozen. There was no space left in between them and somehow, amidst the confusion, Jeongyeon felt some comfort. A smile escaped from her lips. She wanted to hug him back but Jimin decided to release her.

When their eyes met, Jeongyeon was surprised to see him teary until a tear fell on his cheek.

He immediately wiped it with his arm, "This is embarrassing," he muttered and smiled at her

"What's the matter?" Jeongyeon finally asked and she can't help but to smile back at him. "I am that girl?"

"You are," Jimin chortled.

Jeongyeon's smile faded as her expression changed into a very confused one, "Huh?"

"I'll tell you if you allow me to date you."

"He he he," she faked a smile putting the picture frame back on its place, just behind her portrait on her side table, "I think you are just hungry," she said pulling him out of her room. She thinks that the Prince is just messing with her but she felt that he was genuine. The hug was sincere and his intention of dating her is not because he wanted to play her but he likes her for real. "But isn't it too fast for him to develop his feelings for me?" she silently asks herself but mocks herself right after because she knows it is possible. In her situation, she still doesn't want to admit but deep inside, she is aware that she feels something for him and it scares her.

She wanted to ask him further about her being 'the girl' but time is running. Jeong wanted to be in the resort before Rose could be there so that there would be a higher chance that she would be able to avoid her.

- - -

Jeongyeon cooked hotdogs and eggs and she toasted some sliced bread. She knows that the Prince has been watching her every move but she acted like she's not conscious. Anyway, she's used to this, acting...

They started eating and she kept herself busy by scrolling her instagram feed but she stopped when Jimin speaks... "I hope we could go back in time when cellular phone was not yet invented."

She knows he said that because of her.

Jeongyeon lifted her head and he found him chewing his food with his serious face. He is upset and it's so obvious but Jeong doesn't want any argument so she stood, "I'm going for a bath. Finish your meal," she said casually and left him.

After taking a bath, she packed their things inside her backpack. She went out of her room and Jimin is nowhere to be seen. She headed outside and found him beside his car with his phone on his ear. For sure he's talking with someone over the line.