THE GIRL

Those eyes begging is making Jeongyeon weak plus the fact that their proximity is so close. Her heart is racing while her mind is clouded with doubts... "Should I believe him?" she asked herself. She was having second thoughts if she'll get the water bottle from him because it feels like that if she accepts it, she's giving her trust... "Should I accept and trust him?"

She was about to decide when they heard Jihyo's voice, "Jeong! Your award and your bouquet is here!"

Jeongyeon was startled and immediately pushed him away, "Drink it yourself and leave," she said to him but Jimin held her with his free hand pulling her closer to him.

"Jeong! I went..." Jihyo was stopped upon seeing her friend with a man... She narrowed her eyes on him but widened after recognizing him, "Prince of Busan? What the f*ck!" she was obviously astonished by the royalty's presence but she felt like intruding the two. Jeong found her way to release herself from his hold. Jihyo was about to turn around and leave them when Jeongyeon rushed to her saying, "Let's talk..." and then she dragged her inside her bedroom leaving Jimin alone in the kitchen.

As soon as they enter the room, "What was that?" Jihyo asked so surprised. "So it was him? The mask man?"

Jeongyeon just nodded silently.

"Ooooh, okay, I knew it," Jihyo nodded with a big smile on her face. "So you're a thing now?"

"No. Jihyo please..." Jeong pulls her friend closer to her and said in her lowest voice, "Act like you don't know anything, arasseo? I don't want to trouble Kyung."

"Arasseo, anyway, does Kyung know about the Prince being here?"

"Not yet. I'll text Jin later."

"Who's Jin?"

"The one who keeps them as of the moment."

"Ahhh arasseo..." Jihyo nodded and continued, "I promise I won't spill a thing. But what was that?" she asked referring to what she had seen.

"Nothing..." Jeongyeon shrugs as she fixed her hair behind her ear.

"Don't tell me you were with him all along that you were gone in the party?" Jihyo narrowed suspiciously on her friend.

"Jeez, for goodness sake, he's my twin's boss so I must accommodate him."

"Don't use Kyung here. Anyway, seems like you two are very close?" Jihyo teased. "Should we invite him?" she winked.

"Invite him? To what?"

"To join you tomorrow. Mina's birthday remember? Some of our highschool friends will be there and I heard they are bringing their lovers with them."

"Huh? Should I care about bringing someone? And you're single too right?"

"Am I?"

"You are."

"Well I forgot to tell you that Daniel finally asked me to date him awhile ago in the party so I am bringing him tomorrow."

"What? So you're ditching me?"

"Come on, you know that I've been adoring Daniel since freshmen. It's about time..."

"How about me?"

"That is why I am telling you to invite your Prince."

"But we're not real and it is impossible."

"Impossible? He's with you right now so it's possible... Plus... let me think... he ditched the golf tournament and lied about being sick just to surprise you in the ball... so what's the meaning of that? He made an effort just to be with you Jeong!" Jihyo slaps Jeongyeon's shoulder with joy and giggles.