SOULMATE?

"Kyung is..." Taehyung furrows his eyes on his cousin.

"Gay," Jimin said but Tae shook his head no while waving his hands, "That's not what I wanted to say Jim. Maybe, just maybe, Kyung is Jeongyeon."

Jimin shrugs, "Jeongyeon is in the Philippines right now. Kyung said she is having a vacation there with her friends so it's impossible."

Tae then nodded, "I see."

"Besides, why would they do that? For sure Kyung's twin won't like to work in here."

"Yeah you're right..." Tae paused and continued analyzing until another assumption went into his head, "Omo! Did Kyung undergo a gender reassignment surgery during his vacation? 'Cause you said his chest is kind of soft..."

Jimin gestured an 'I don't know face' and said, "Maybe, he's becoming a trans. Or maybe, hormones, genes, I don't know and I don't care and I don't want to waste my time thinking about it. You know what, just go into your room and prepare for your BSFF event this afternoon. I heard tomorrow is the last day."

"Yeah, and the awarding will be this weekend. Will you attend?"

"I'm sorry Tae but I can't."

"Arasseo, I understand. Anyway, your new phone will be delivered to you laters."

"So Kyung asked for your help huh?"

"He always asks help from me when it comes to your phone. This is like the fourth time you lost your cell."

"Arasseo, just go now," Jimin pushed his cousin outside the door and he continued with his bath.

Meanwhile... Jeongyeon just finished fixing herself. She then checks her phone and but still there's no message from Kyung. She turns on her data and an unlimited beeps surprised her...

"Oh that ball, I almost forgot," she remembered