THE FORTUNATE ESCAPE

Flashback...

Jimin stopped by at a gas station at Daegu to pee. He is in incognito wearing a hoodie and a face mask. After peeing, he gets back to where he parked the car but it was gone on its place. He saw it driving away on its own. 'Driving on its own?' It's impossible. He tried his best to follow the vehicle while running so fast and saw a silhouette of someone driving it. With the speed of the car, he gave up following it. It will be just a waste of energy and waste of time. But he finds himself cursing when he realized that he left his phone inside the vehicle. The only thing he has right now is the pack of underwear that Jeongyeon bought for him which he kept at the back pocket of Kyung-wan's shorts he's wearing. He knows his cousin's number but the problem is, how can he contact him if he has no phone? He looked like a lost person trying to search for people with kind faces and on his first try in asking a favor, someone helped him... a man who he assumes is younger than him.

He called Taehyung... and as soon as his cousin answered his call, they heard a loud explosion.

- - - -

Jimin was waiting for his cousin at a convenience store near the gas station. He sat at one of the tables when his attention was caught by a radio announcement...

Breaking News

A car exploded in Daegu and the suspected driver of the vehicle is the Prince of Busan. The body inside is burning as of the moment. The Fire Department is currently suppressing the fire.

He was shocked... "So the car exploded?" he muttered in awe. Taehyung then arrived and Jimin immediately rode inside his vehicle.

"I saw the car burning," Taehyung was seriously astonished informing his cousin.

"I heard too..." Jimin is still in shock.

"You are in deep danger right now Chim," Taehyung told him as he starts the engine.

"I know."

"Do you have any idea of who's the master mind for this?"

"I don't know frankly. But I really need to find Jina noona as soon as possible."

"So what's the plan?" Taehyung glanced at Jimin who's looking so very problematic right now.

"I guess it's better for now for them to think that I am dead."

"What?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Tae, it will be easier for me to find my noona."

"Are you really sure about this?"

Jimin nodded, "Process the urn and deliver it to the Palace. I know you are a good actor so please act and please be patient with my Appa. He will be mad at you for sure but I know him... he forgives easily."

"How about you?"

"I'll go to the Youth Club and then I'll search for Noona."

"But Jim..."

"I am an adult Taehyung, I can take care of myself..." Jimin assured.

"How can I contact you?"

"You don't have to contact me. I don't want to risk your safety. This is enough for you. Don't worry, I will be fine. I will be back."

Taehyung nodded feeling nervous about this act. He felt scared for Jimin so he thought to himself that Kyung-wan needs to know about this so there would be someone to protect him.