THE KEY

"You are Jeongyeon, right?" Jina whispered winking at the flustered pretending bodyguard.

Jeongyeon is frozen like how did Jina know that she is Jeongyeon and not her twin. "Am I too obvious?" she problematically asked herself.

She swallowed hard feeling so nervous until Jina spoke again, "Were you his fake girlfriend? You pretended like a girl yesterday, right? I saw the news. Oh Kyung, you are really gorgeous in the pictures I saw. If you're a girl, I would definitely root for you."

Jeongyeon breathes a relief. She almost confessed there, thank goodness, she was speechless.

"How did my brother come up with that name though? I am curious, where did he get that name? You know what, there was this instagram account with the same face and name and I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but she definitely looks like you," Jina told her while furrowing her brows.

Jeongyeon is still speechless. What would she say? Would she reveal to her that Kyung has a twin? Anyway, it's no secret since the Prince already knew about it. She was about to respond when suddenly, the Prince called her with his demanding tone, "Kyung come here! Ppali!"

She excused herself from Jina and ran to her Master.

"Yes Master?" she asked quite panting.

"Dance with me."

"What? But.." she steps back.

"I am teaching them ballroom, I need a partner."

"But I am a man," Jeongyeon reasoned. Though she loves dancing too (in school, she's part of the dance troupe), she doesn't want to participate in this because she just doesn't want to be touched by the Prince again.

"How about your sister?" she suggested.

"She hates ballroom."

Nayeon then came back, so Jeongyeon immediately pointed at her, "She could dance with you."

Jimin sighed. "Ppali, convince her then."

Jeongyeon felt sorry for her twin but this is her only way to escape from the touches of the Prince. Nayeon was shy at first but after awhile she joined the Prince in teaching the kids on how to dance ballroom.

Jina left to assist a volunteer so the fake bodyguard is watching alone at the corner bench. She eyes how Nayeon would steal glances of the Prince, how she acts so shy with the close contact, how she would blush and smile everytime he guides her. "Jjinja, this girl is too obvious," Jeongyeon muttered frowning not because she's jealous of her but because she's jealous for her twin, Kyung-wan. She promised her brother that she'll take care of Nayeon for him but here she is now, betraying Kyung and breaking her promise.

She wants to puke at the view but what can she do? This is her only way to escape from physical contacts with her Master. He already tapped her chest, slapped her butt and kissed her lips so being intimate with him would be too much.

She was just watching them until her eyes focused on Jimin. "In all fairness, he got the moves," she nods feeling kind of amazed.

He is serious and he is not taking advantage on Nayeon. He acts like a true gentleman. Now, she wonders how would it feel like to dance with him. Would he treat her the way he treats his sister's colleague? She remembered pulling her co-dance troupe member, Mina, to enroll in a ballroom class. She was very eager but they have to drop the class to focus more on their academics.

Jeongyeon was intensely gaping at the tutorial that she didn't even notice that Jina is already seated at her side. She only realized it when she heard her voice which startled her.