CHAT MATE

Jeongyeon arrived at her home around two in the morning. It was peaceful, no media, no bystanders, no intruders, no one but she was shocked when there's no one too inside their house. 'Where are they?' she asked herself as nervousness and worry fills her soul. "Omma! Kyung! Where are you?" she calls out but no one was appearing or responding. She immediately went to Kyungwan's room and found his phone underneath his bed. Jeongyeon then messaged him on his messenger.

"Yah! Where are you? I am here at home. The Prince allowed me to take a one week leave."

She was waiting for a reply while lying on her twin's bed until she fell asleep. She was tired. Tired of acting, tired of dealing with the Prince and tired of worrying.

The sun rays hit her eyes awaking her. She then heard a beep on her phone. It's a message from an unknown number.

"You're at home? Why did you take a leave?"

Jeongyeon knows, it's her twin.

"You left your phone. Who's number is this? They are suspecting me and I need to attend our Junior's Ball. Kyung, I topped the finals."

"Aigoo! When it comes to partying you're always on the go."

"Aish, just be happy for me. I'll be receiving my certificate on the ball. Besides I need to breathe. I was culture shock in the Palace. Anyway where are you? You're so busy scolding me while you haven't explained why there's no one home. Where's Omma?"

"We are in Jin's place. Don't worry about Omma, she's fine. I reprimanded her. I am sure you already know about her interview."

"Yeah, I heard. When are you coming back here?"

"When there's no media or intruders. We had a hard time escaping awhile ago. But suddenly, when the clock struck at 7PM last night, people were gone. They just disappeared in an instant. I don't know what happened."

"Arasseo, just stay there for awhile. I'm going to take care of things here."

"Don't go outside."

"Yes, I will ask Jihyo for her help."

"Please take care.

"You too. Tell Omma that I miss her so much."

"Arasseo."

On that note, Jeongyeon contacted Jihyo and her friend showed up after about fifteen minutes. She's really a friend that you can rely on anytime.

"What happened to your hair?" the first reaction of Jihyo when she saw Jeongyeon.

She haven't told anyone from her friends that she's been pretending as her twin. She wasn't planning to but she has no choice, she needs someone trustworthy to help her. Jihyo has been her friend since high school and out of all her friends, she and Mina were the only ones who can keep secrets. Jihyo though cannot lie to Kyungwan.

"Where's your Omma? How's Kyung? I've been dialing him about you but he was not responding."

"Chill. I'll explain everything."

Jeongyeon then told her about her mission, about Kyungwan, about the Prince, the Palace, everything that happened to her except about last night. Her friend was in awe of listening to those information.

"I am speechless," Jihyo sighs deeply.

"But after this week, I need to continue my mission. Kyung has three months for the theraphy."