DUAL PERSONALITY

Jeongyeon is still on the floor shocked by the order of rage by the Prince. 'Otteoke?' she asked herself problematically. She's speechless for a second, her mind froze like her brain just stopped working.

"What are you waiting for? Follow your Master!" Jimin outbursts.

The pretending bodyguard swallowed hard hearing Jimin's loud voice and seeing his fiery eyes. She needs to save herself or else, she'll be doomed. She closed her eyes trying to think of a way to escape this trouble until an idea popped in her head. She slowly stood and finally decided to open her mouth, "Omo, are you gay Master?"

She doesn't know if it will work, she was hopeful but then, the intensity of anger in her boss is growing as she hears him hissed while he clenched his fists but still she continued teasing him, "Awhile ago, you kissed me and now you want to see me naked? What's gotten into you Master? Are you... are you gay for me?"

"Kyung-wan!" Jimin shouted shutting her up.

He took a deep breath. "Did you see how f*cking disgusted I was when I kissed you? And this, I want you to f*cking soak in the tub because you filled it with hot water! What do you think am I? A f*cking beef in a boiling stew? How dare you question my manliness! Tomorrow, you won't have a job."

"But Master," Jeongyeon's voice is shaky. She suddenly felt scared to disappoint her brother. "Please, I need this job," she begs softly, her eyes starts to tear up and her hands are like praying for a chance.

Jimin observes the Kyung-wan on his front. He narrows his eyes on his bodyguard, "Do you really want this job?"

"Mianhae for this terrible mistake. I didn't intend to question your..." Jeongyeon tries to search for words in her head, sexual preference, sex, gender? She thought those words would trigger her Master more, so to prevent that, even if she's against this word, she finally continued, "your manliness...I was just shocked Master. I don't want to lose my job," she looks down sounding so sincere but inside her head, she's cursing the Prince.

There was silence after that. Jeongyeon lifted her head to look at Jimin waiting for him to respond but the latter didn't.

"Please Master..." she begs more even if it's against her will. If not for Kyung-wan and her mother, she won't do this. "Please," she moves a step forward to her Master and finally, the Prince opened his mouth, "Prove to me then."

"How?" she asked helplessly of course in Kyung-wan's voice.

"Fix that," he pointed at the water in the tub.

"Easy," Jeongyeon nodded and turned her back from the Prince moving forward to the tub. She was about to bent to reach the button which would dispense the water when she felt her Master's presence at her back hitting the back of her knee with his knee making her lose her balance. He then pushed her to fall in the tub and after that, a loud girl scream shook off the Palace.

"Yahhhhhhhh! Andweeeeee!" Jeongyeon felt the hot water burning her skin underneath her clothes.

She then heard the Prince's evil laugh while teasing her, "Look who's gay here! You scream like a f*cking girl Kyung! HA HA HA HA!" The Prince rolled on the floor because of his uncontrollable laughter.

Jeongyeon clenched her fists while standing up and getting off from the tub. She watches Jimin who's looking so crazy on the floor still laughing while holding his stomach.

She took a deep breath controlling her emotions, controlling her annoyance and her anger, controlling her tears. Jeongyeon loosens her fists and turned back to the tub filling it with lukewarm water. 'I will have my f*cking revenge on you f*cking Prince someday.'