SURPRISE

One... just one smile from him and her heart will melt like an ice cream under the heat of the sun.

Two... those two eyes are so tantalizing that it can make her lose her mind.

Three... in just a count of three he was gone in an instant and she's not ready for it.

Four... four hours have passed and she's still in shock. The Prince left her... he is gone without even a warning...

Jeongyeon woke up in someone else's room feeling so devastated. She doesn't want to believe the news but seeing Kyung-wan in front of her with his disappointed look makes her realize that this is happening in reality. Her Omma suddenly appeared from the door holding a tray of food.

"Omma!" she cries hard sitting up from the bed. Her mother rushed to put down the tray on the side table and she embraced her daughter so tight. "I missed you my love," her mom tearfully expressed.

When she released Jeongyeon she told her how she ended up here in Jin's place.

"Kyung-wan went to our home in Suwon-si and he found Jihyo getting you out of her car with her boyfriend. Your twin decided to bring you here since you will be safe here. People are blaming you my innocent daughter about the accident."

Jeongyeon wasn't shocked since she was with him before it happened and she, too, is blaming herself even if she knows that it wasn't her fault.

She looks at her twin with her inevitable tears... "I am sorry Kyung... I was not able to protect him..." she expressed with so much regret but her sibling just averted his stare. Jeongyeon knows that he is mad.

"It isn't your fault my love, don't be sorry," her mom caressed her face and wipes her tears.

"Omma, can you leave us first? I need to talk to her," Kyung said with his serious tone.

Their mom turned to look at Kyung-wan and warned him before leaving them alone in the room, "Be gentle with your sister. It's not her fault."

Kyung just nodded and their Omma went out. He is now using a crutch as he can already stand but he isn't fully recovered yet so still he needs support.

"You didn't listen to me," Kyung-wan told her and the disappointment is so obvious on his tone.

Jeongyeon just looked down feeling guilty, tears keep falling infinitely.

"Now, you made it worse. You just put our lives in so much danger. They will hunt for us."

"I am sorry Kyung..." she is gripping the blanket covering half of her body, sniffing hard as she silently weeps.

"Your sorry won't do anything."

"I know so I will face them. I am ready to face them."

"Jeongyeon, are you out of your mind? The world is full of judgmental people and facing them will just be like a suicide."

"Then tell me, what can I do? If I could just turn back the time, I would 'cause it hurts to accept the fact the he is gone. He promised me Kyung, he promised me that I will see him again. I need to go back to the Palace."

"Bullsh*t Jeongyeon! Master is gone now. What's the point of returning to the Palace? They will surely kill you!"

"But Kyung..."

"Just move on... Our savings can still keep up for a year. For sure, after that time, people will forget that this happened and I can look for another job. You will continue your studies abroad."

"You mean, we will hide for one year?"

"Jeongyeon, there's no other way. As much as you hate it, you cannot go out," Kyung said looking at her with his indignant glare.