ONE SPECIAL NIGHT

"How did you know that I was alone?"

Jimin swallowed hard as Jeongyeon's eyes darted on him like she's ready to slap him hard at any moment. The girl is capable of doing that, he guessed. He looks at her hands and she's squeezing the burger. A part of him felt scared but what's there to be feared for? He knows, he didn't take advantage of her. Plus the fact that he's a Prince and he is her twin's boss, for sure she won't harm him. He hid his uneasiness by giving her a smirk and he said, "Why would I answer that? You didn't give me a decent answer to my question first." He then took a step forward and grabbed Jeongyeon's burger.

"It's sinful to waste food," he told her and he took a big bite from her food. Jeong was so shocked with his actions. She was frozen as she watches him devour the snack. "It tastes better with your saliva on it," he said as he smiled at her. She had that disgusted face. 'Is he flirting or what?'

He walked passed her and Jeongyeon is in awe, frozen on her position.

"Yah!" she shouted but Jimin wasn't turning, he kept on walking. "Jjinja," Jeong blurted with irritation. She ran to him and she was about to insist her concern when Jimin suddenly held her wrist and pulled her to the safari. He is still holding her phone taking pictures of the view and taking selfies. She must be annoyed with him by now but as she watches him being so interested in everything that surrounds him, like a child seeing things for the first time, something in her is melting. She imagined how lonely he must have been in his childhood not experiencing these stuffs. The fact that he lost his real mother at such a young age, she imagined how difficult it was for him to endure all the pain. She is sure that he must have once lost hope to keep on living in the past. Jeong is glad that he is there on her front, alive... smiling. With his beautiful view, a smile escapes from her lips, she was unaware until she saw a flash in front of her face, "Jiminah!" she whined covering her eyes.

"You were smiling, look, so pretty," the Prince said showing her the photo he took. "Anyway, thank you for calling me by my name. It felt good. I feel normal," he smiled and as their eyes contacted Jeongyeon felt a thump on her heart. She was lost for a second. Her mind goes blank as her body was frozen once again. Before she could question herself for feeling that way over and over again, she felt his force dragging her to their next stop.

She wanted to complain, she wanted to rest, she wanted to go back to the car, she was itching to find out the truth about last night but something inside her is screaming to just enjoy this moment with him, after all, this may only happen once in a blue moon. Speaking of blue moon, the night sky is shining so brightly with the stars and the blue moon making it more special and more romantic for Jeongyeon. "What are we doing now? Is this a date?" she asks herself as Jimin keeps on pulling her to the global fair. A big part of her is rejoicing that she made the right choice of bringing the Prince in this enchanted place of Everland.

They went into a shop and they were checking things out. Luckily no one seem to recognize them especially Jimin. He bought a bear stuff toy and gave it to Jeongyeon who was dumbfounded by the sudden gift, "What is this for?" she asked creasing her forehead.

"For you."

"Huh?"

"A remembrance of this date, come on, I am your boyfriend, right?"

Jeongyeon turned speechless as she felt butterflies on her stomach... 'I am your boyfriend...' it keeps echoing inside her mind.

'Is he really serious? Or is he playing me?'

Jimin and Jeongyeon wandered around until they felt their legs hurting for walking for too long so they then decided to go back to the car but Jimin is on the driver's seat now...