BAD BOY

Warning: That's it, just a warning. hahaha anyway, enjoy!

 hahaha anyway, enjoy!

- - - -

Awkward... the word which perfectly describes the whole day vibe between the Prince and his bodyguard.

Jimin awkwardly released Jeongyeon, "You should be the one protecting me," he said so serious but he cannot look at his bodyguard in the eyes. Jeongyeon on the other hand is still speechless and was in total shock. 'That was too close...'

She came back to her senses and saw the Prince rushing to their car. She ran to open the door for him but it's too late, he's already inside and now he's not sitting on the front seat but he chose to sit on the backseat. Jeongyeon guessed that maybe he felt something unexplainable in that contact too.

Jeongyeon is driving while the Prince is at the back holding his chest, "What is this I am feeling?" It's a question of dilemma that he can't answer the whole day actually. He just felt something in that close contact. He finds it weird and inappropriate but there was an electricity of whatever you call it which struck the hypothalamus part of his brain making his heart beats faster. "I am not gay," he mumbled with gritted teeth. Jeongyeon heard him and validated her hypothesis.

She looked at the front mirror and a reflection of her Master with his problematic face was exposed to her. She must be laughing now but she can't, she couldn't because she is also bothered by what she felt in that unexpected contact.

The ride was silent and awkward. They arrived at the Palace and Jimin headed to his room right away. He wanted to be away from his bodyguard at the moment. The feeling is mutual for Jeongyeon who went to her den to contact Kyung but still her twin is unreachable. She began to worry more, 'What's happening at home?' She plans to depart at ten in the evening so that when she arrives in Suwon at 2AM, she's assured that the media won't be there.

She then decided to pack her things. After that, she went out and asked the maids if they have seen the Prince. They said they haven't seen him so she assumed that he is still in his room. She was about to go back to her room when one of the security guards approached her, "Kyung, a new phone has been delivered. This is for the Prince, right? Please give it to him."

The guard handed her the bag. She suddenly felt nervous. 'How can I give this to him?' She still feels awkward. Still, she is his bodyguard so she doesn't have a choice but to hand it to him personally. Every step she takes as she's approaching the Prince's room felt like a trauma. 'This is harder than bungee jumping.'
She then relaxed herself before knocking... She swallowed deep and finally speaks, "Master, your new phone is here."

After a minute or two, the door opens and Jimin just got the bag without looking at his bodyguard. As soon as he gets the phone, he shuts the door closed which somehow surprised Jeongyeon. 'That was... rude...'

- - - -

It was five in the afternoon when Taehyung came back from BSFF. He was changing his clothes because someone spilled wine over his suit. Jimin saw from his window that his cousin arrived so he went to knock on his room, "Taehyung!" he calls out loud.