FIN

"Are you really sure about this?" Taehyung asked his cousin who's on the line and who's in fact standing by the rental car near the front of their rented house.

"I am Tae! She is the girl!" Jimin sounded so excited.

"The girl?"

"My soulmate. The one who owns the shuffle. I saw her picture when she was young. I can't be mistaken, it is her."

"Omo? That's daebak! What a fate you two have?!" he smiled feeling happy for Jimin.

"I will marry her. I will marry Jeongyeon."

Tae chuckled, "You know that you're fast, right?"

"Because I am sure of her. We'll go to a resort now. Follow us and don't forget to bring your camera," Jimin ordered.

"Waeyo? What for?"

"Wait... she's here... Bye."

Jimin left him unanswered that time but he knew how serious his cousin was when he told him that he'll marry Jeongyeon. He kind of guessed the reason why he wanted him to capture their moments, he was preparing for his proposal. But all went doomed when Jimin came back to his car, crying after a conversation with Jeongyeon. He said that they needed to part ways. Taehyung saw it all, he saw how Jimin shed tears after being broken-hearted. He saw how lost he was giving her the space she asked. He saw how he was so devastated seeing Jeongyeon at the airport from afar leaving to continue her studies in the UK. Taehyung witnessed it all and it hurts him seeing his cousin acting like that.

"Do you want me to delete the photos?" he asked Jimin one night when they were having a drink at the garden.

It took him few minutes to answer, "No, this is not the end for us."

"Jimin, it has been months."

"Just don't delete those and find Jin."

"Jin hyung? Your former bodyguard?"

Jimin nodded.

"Wae?"

"Just find him Tae."

Taehyung followed until they found Jin's residence. Jimin didn't waste his time and from then on, everything seems to fall into place.
He admired his cousin for not giving up and he's proud that he was there for him when he needed him.

Now they are drinking again but this time they are celebrating.

"I am getting married soon," Jimin said pouring soju on his empty shot glass. "And I am thinking of... stepping down."

Taehyung was shook, "What?"

"I don't think that I am a good leader and Appa already agreed with my decision. Jina declined to be the Queen and decided to focus on the youth club so... I am sure you know what will happen next..."

Taehyung's heart sank. "No way!"

"Yes way!" Jimin laughs, "You're going to be the crowned Prince." Jimin leaned closer to his nervous cousin, tapping him, "You are going to be a great leader or maybe the best leader that a nation could have. I know you won't like it but we have trust in you. I saw your dedication in everything and I am sure that you can do it. Please Tae, for Busan."

"But..." Taehyung problematically looks at Jimin.

"It's scary but I know you will surpass it. You just have to believe in yourself. Also, compared to me, you are the responsible one."