THE FAMILY TREE

Jeongyeon had finished the exhausting training from Jin and Sana. As soon as she went home, she requested her mother to cook beef stew for her. She missed this, she missed eating a delicious meal.

"Seems like you haven't eaten for three days huh?" her Omma commented as she watches her daughter eat with delight. "It's been a long time since I saw you like that."

"Oh Omma you don't know how much I went through. It was so hard!" Jeongyeon explains.

Kyung-wan rolled his eyes on her, "It's just the first step Jeongyeon. It will be harder as soon as you step into the palace especially when you meet the Prince."

"Aish, the Prince will for sure behave on me."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Just trust me bro. I've got your back."

"Just don't do anything that will put me in trouble, arasseo?"

"Aigoo, just shut up and eat."

Kyung-wan just sighed on her sister.

Jeongyeon had finish her meal and when she was about to go to her room to sleep, Kyung-wan held her hand hindering her to walk forward.

"Wae?" she asked her brother.

"We gotta work on your voice."

"What? Let me rest first."

"Aniya! You need to perfect my voice. I don't want you to get caught!"

"Aigoo!" Jeongyeon faked a cry on her voice. "I want to sleep!"

"Jeongyeon! You promised me!"

"Arasseo!"

Leaving with no choice, Jeongyeon followed his twin. They are at the living room practicing his tone.

"Your voice should be deep and sexy," Kyung-wan said and her sister immediately protested, "Sexy? Your voice doesn't sound sexy to me."

"Aish, just listen to my voice, okay? Repeat after me, Master Jimin what can I do for you," Kyung-wan said in his natural deep manly voice like TOP from Bigbang.

"Arasseo, Master Jimin.." Jeongyeon sounded like a goon.

"Yah! Fix it! I am a bodyguard not a goon," he complained.

"How can I do this?" his sister sighed out of frustration. She really feels so drained and exhausted and Kyung-wan kind of felt like it's wrong to push her right now in her condition like this. He then takes it into consideration, "Okay, you rest first but as soon as you wake up, we'll have a one on one session."

"That's what I am waiting for. I'll do my best as soon as I wake up," Jeongyeon smiled widely and went to her bedroom excitedly. She lied down on her bed sighing, "At last..." and there she fell asleep.

-----

Jeongyeon had slept about three in the afternoon and she woke up at three in the morning. She wanted to go back to sleep but she can't sleep anymore. She just got her phone and searched about Busan Palace. She was never interested to learn about the Royal Family but after hearing so many unpleasant things about the prince, she became curious of it. She typed in Prince Jimin. She knows what he looks like since his brother already showed her a picture of him and for her, his image doesn't appeal to her that much.

"He looks gay," she mumbled while looking at his picture.