DOPPLEGANGER?

Though Jeongyeon’s schedule is full packed with activities, there is not a day that she isn’t thinking about the Prince. Mina’s words keeps bothering her because she knows, no matter how many times she denies, she is feeling something towards Jimin, she just doesn’t know what it is.

Do I like him?" she usually asks herself before going to sleep as she reminisced the times she had with him. Though it was only few days, a lot of things have happened already and she kind of missed her interaction with him... even if he was rude or cruel at times... No matter what, his great deeds stuck with her the most. The Prince saved her life for two times already and that just brings smile on her face. Her heart melts every time she remembers his delicate eyes screaming with concern and worry. Maybe, he truly cared for her... “No... He cared for Kyung...” she almost forgot that she was acting as her twin. She is somehow curious why her Master kept on telling her that she as Kyung is the one who’s gay. “Is he developing feelings for me, I mean, for Kyung?” she wonders. Suddenly, she felt butterflies on her stomach imagining the Prince falling for her as her twin. She was in her deep daydream when she felt a hard slap on her shoulder.

“Yah! Tell us the truth!” Seulgi expressed so hyped. They’re at the canteen of the university and she purposely sat at the farthest corner to avoid attention from the other students who are roaming around the area. Jeongyeon is wearing a hooded jacket trying to hide her face to the public.

"Can you lower down your voice?" she asked Seulgi pulling her to sit beside her. "Where are they?" she next asked pertaining to the gang which consists of Seulgi, her, Yuju, Jae and Namjoon.

"They'll be here in a minute. So why did you tell me that we'll be seeing you in the next semester? Were you really at Busan? How did it happen? Did Kyung set you up with the Prince?" her friend bombarded, lowering her voice while leaning closer to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon heaved a sigh, "Let's just wait for the others. For sure they are curious too and I don't like to repeat my explanation about the issue."

A minute later, the members of their gang appears. Everyone was intrigued and like Seulgi, they wanted details about her being linked with the controversial royalty.

"He's my brother's boss and we met at BSFF and we were misinterpreted. That's just it," she told them. They won't believe her but Jeongyeon cannot give them the full details not that she doesn't trust them but she's thinking about her twin. She believes that if more people will know their secret, it will be more risky and complicated for them.

"But there are videos that the Prince was introducing you as his girlfriend, how can you explain that?" Seulgi asked.

"It's just for a show 'cause he hates Yeo Dakyung," she explained and a part of her felt guilty for sharing that information. It's just improper but it's the truth anyway. He did the girlfriend act to avoid the actress, that's what she knew.

"And you agreed to be used by him?" Jae asked shocked.

"He's my twin's Master so..." Jeongyeon shrugged rubbing the back of her ear, "I have to go with the flow."

Namjoon was just listening to her and a smile escaped from his lips... "Nam, why are you smiling?" Yuju teased.

"Yiiee, as if you don't know why he's smiling," Seulgi softly slaps Yuju's shoulder.

"You don't know how sad he was when he heard and saw the news," Jae revealed to Jeongyeon and Namjoon immediately shoosh Jae to stop talking but his bestfriend still continued, "He cried."

Jeongyeon felt uneasy. She was interested with Namjoon before, she still is but something has changed. She cannot pinpoint but for her, he is just a friend. She knows he likes her and she badly wants to give him a chance but how can you give a chance to a man who's not trying to win you. She thought of him when Mina suggested her to divert whatever feelings she has for Jimin but no matter how desperate she is, she can't use Namjoon. Also she isn't really sure if what she feels for her Master is like or love. She knows she hates Jimin but at the same time she doesn't. It's too complicated to think about at the moment.