THE PRINCE

"Where's Master?" Jeongyeon asked again of course using her brother's voice.

But Jinyoung is looking at her from head to toe... "Something has really changed in you... Your aura seems not the usual you," he said with his brows meeting one another as he inspects the Kyung-wan in front of him.

Jeongyeon swallowed a lump, "I colored my hair... I look more handsome, right?"

Jinyoung then slapped her shoulder while laughing and Jeongyeon immediately stepped back away from him...

"Yah, you're more arrogant now!" he laughs.

Jeongyeon gave him an unamused smile. "I was asking you, where's Master?"

"He's in the training room," Jinyoung replied still laughing.

"Training room?"

Jinyoung then calmed himself saying, "He needs someone to beat."

"What?"

"Just go there now," Jinyoung then pushed her outside and he ran away from her going to his den.

Jeongyeon was confused, "What does he mean by that? The master needs someone to beat?" she thought as she walks to the Palace's entrance hall. She went in almost forgetting that she needs to act like Kyung-wan because there she is with her amazed facial expression touching everything gold she sees.

"Am I in heaven?" she breathtakingly mumbled sitting at an elegant couch by the giant window. She is at the visitors' lounge admiring all the things she sees and touch. She was about to get her phone to take a picture when she heard Kyung-wan's voice inside her head, "Taking pictures is forbidden, can you hear me? Forbidden!"

She then stood and it was like she was awakened from her daydreaming when she heard her twin's voice.

She scolded herself, "Don't get distracted by these elegant things Jeong, you need to find the training room. Don't be an ignorant poor ass girl."

She then closed her eyes trying to remember the Palace map which Kyung-wan showed her and again, she heard his voice, "East Wing, the farthest room."

She then headed towards the hall going to the East side of the Palace. She opened the door and she saw the Prince half naked. She immediately went out again closing the door.

"What the f*ck was that?" she muttered in surprise.

"Kyung-wan?" she heard the Prince's voice calling out from the room.

She then took a deep breath, "Act like Kyung-wan b*tch, you are Kyung-wan."

Jeongyeon then entered the room again with her head down.

"You came back," the Prince said and Jeongyeon can feel that he's walking towards her. And yes, she's right when she felt him tapping her chest.

"What the f*ck!" she exclaimed in her head looking at the Prince now with her annoyed face.

She again heard Kyung-wan's voice, "Master Jimin is fond of tapping my chest everytime he sees me."

The Prince looked at her confused and touched her chest again, "Did you gain weight?"

"Huh?" she looked at the Prince with her more irritated face. She really wants to punch him now but she can't. She looks at his hand on her chest and sighed after.

"It's kind of soft," the Prince then put his hand away from her asking her now, "Where's Jinyoung?"

"You are Kyung-wan!" she reminded herself again.