41.

Kenny pov.

After a while the detective and the officer left. She gave me her card with her information number on it.

Enzo got up and walked right over to me and i gave him the most evilest glare. "The fuck is your problem?!" I snapped.

"Lemme tell you bruh chill!" He sat next to bed.

"No nigga the fuck you tryna cover her up for?! Why i even let you shut me up? Where the fuck she at i'm finna tell her right now!" i tried to stand up but he grabbed my wrist tightly.

"YO chill Kenny let me fuckin explain! I ain dumb lemme tell you what the fuck goin on!" he snapped.

I flared my nostrils and sat back.

"Junior went n kidnapped ha, she at da crib right now tide up in my fuckin basement. They said they was looking for a pregnant woman that been kidnapped, dey talkin bout her bra. Let me handle dis shit."

I stared at him for a minute, processing everything and let out a big sigh.

"What y'all gonna do to her?" i asked.

"If she wasn't pregnant wit my baby den i woulda been killed that bitch." he growled.

I stayed quiet.

"You good? i gotta go do sum real quick."

I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes.

He sighed and stood up, kissing me softly on my head n mumbling in my ear. "I love you."

He stood up and snapped his fingers at his cousin who was listing to some music in the corner minding his business. "Cmon fam."

Enzo pov.

I drove back ta da crib wit my cousin. I can't deal wit dis shit bruh, shit too fuckin much.

I decided to drop my cousin off at the trap since nobody over there right now, he'on needa know too much about was goin on wimme right now. Even doe he a couple years older den me, he can be real informa ya kno.

I sighed and pulled into my driveway. Im tired of talkin, I'm tired of drivin, I'm tired of everything. No 30 minute nap gon fix dis shit hea mane.

I got out da car and looked around before unlockin my door and walkin in. I looked around an sniffed a couple times to see if the atmosphere shifted. I know what a dead body smell like and I tryna make sure nobody dead before I witness it.

I walked straight to da basement and seen Junior feeding Maliyah while she still tied up inna chair. I smacked my lips.

"Mane Junior get da fuck out mane." I threw my keys onna floor and grabbed da plate he was feeding her off of. He got up quickly and grabbed his shit, walkin out da basement.

Damn i was playin..

I sat in front ah her and stared. "You stank, you know dat rii?" I fed her da rest of her food. I know she tried to kill my baby mama and my child, but I'm not feedin her cuz SHE hungry, my baby prolly starvin innea.

She ain say nun, just continued eatin.

Once she finished I threw da plate at her and got in her face. "Im finna letchu go Maliyah. But I promise you, if you step foot around my baby mama or me, I'm killin you an dat baby. Ion give a fuck no more. You went too fuckin far just cuz you ain wan be no side hoe. Ian even get ya goofy ass pregnant." I untied her while talkin.

Before she got up I quickly grabbed her by her hair and pulled her close to me. "Ion wanna see you onnis muthafuckin block bitch." I pushed her away from me hard and she stumbled.

She looked at me for a second. I couldn't tell if she was scared or just don't give a fuck. She was always emotionless.

I watched her walk out da basement, an followed her out da door. She walked down da street inna direction of her house.